[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
should i stay strong for this guy who has absolutely done everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_6809.jpg (73 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6809.jpg
73 KB, 640x427
should i stay strong for this guy who has absolutely done everything terrible and deal breaking that you can do in a relationship and stay together with him? just because he loves me so much? is unconditional love worth ignoring past problems that made me go through hell?
>>
Depends? Do you love him? Does he love you? What are your actual problems..
>>
If hes cheated on you desu i dont think be loves you so.....
>>
>>16669135
yes he has cheated on me, he eventually came back crawling to me on his knees. i thought i forgave him for it but after i forced him to tell me the whole story i felt really hurt again. this is the main reason i have doubts now.
>>16669133
he adores the hell outta me, i'm like a godess to him. scary t b h
>>
Honestly, he's probably leading you on and using your good nature. You don't cheat on people you love unconditionally and there's no need for you to stay. Stop wasting your life.
>>
>>16669395
Dump that price of shit because he won't learn his lesson and will improve his strategy so he doesn't get caught for a bother 5 years when you have a kid
>>
No, find someone else. Unconditional love is a dime a dozen.
>>
Sit down with him and have a serious talk and hint ending it to see how he reacts
>>
>>16669395
he's fucked in the head. if he loved you unconditionally, he wouldn't do things to you that hurt you. it took me a 4 year relationship and failed engagement to learn actions speak louder than words. the girl wasn't ill-intentioned, but if i took her actions for what they were instead of believing all her words, i'd have realized she's immature and doesn't know more herself. that sounds like your guy
>>
i never thought cheating was the ultimate reason to break up as long as you can talk it out, but yea he definately lost a lot of my trust because of this, and now idk if it's worth it anymore because he fucked up in a lot of different ways. he's sorry because in the end he hurt himself more than me. i'm taking a break from him for a few days and see how my feelings will change.
>>
>>16669464
that's exactly what i did tonight
>>
>>16669130
>>16669395
Women. Honestly, giving guys like that multiple chances when I can't even get 1 girlfriend.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.