[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
French foreign legion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
So I'm going to join the French foreign legion anyone have any experience with it?
>>
>>16668970
Have you gone through the recruitment process yet and been accepted?
>>
I'm American getting my visa and pass port taken care of , leaving in about 3 months . Only way to join is show up at one of their recruiting places in Europe
>>
https://www.vice.com/print/i-tried-joining-the-french-foreign-legion

For whatever it's worth.
>>
>>16668970

You will wash out on day 1.

What kind of Visa are you getting?
>>
Are you the same lad who asked about this a a while back?

If so I repeat: Godspeed you glorious faggot
>>
>>16668970

No, nobody here has any experience with it. No, you're not actually going to join. You just want someone to ask you why you want to join it so you can talk about what you really came here to talk about because you're one of those roundabout faggots.

Answer to whatever your real question is: stop being a faggot.
>>
>>16669021
Short stay visa , I'm 21 in good shape a firefighter and an emt. No medical problems. I just want some adventure
>>
File: 0300027d.jpg (3 KB, 99x99) Image search: [Google]
0300027d.jpg
3 KB, 99x99
>>16669037
I'm going already made up my mind , so fuck you breh
>>
>>16669017
Thanks , I think my fire background and emt work will look good
>>
If you are from a relatively aggressive western country just join your national army preferably as an officer because the legion is pretty brutal. Usually joining the army is bad idea but if you like stupid discipline, sadistic officers, fighting in colonials wars and being drunk then give a try. In the "worst" scenario you get to go to France.
>>
Yeah! This or another good World War should clear out all the cannon fodder beta manlets who have nothing to do but fap and go on 4chan all day.
>>
1 out of 8 make the cut
>>
There's some legit FFL guys that post on /k/.

If I were in your shoes I'd try to join the American military. Just because you'll get paid better, have more freedoms, and actually have support in combat instead of being treated like cannon fodder.
>>
what adventure do you think is to be had? maybe your chances of seeing action in the FFL are better than in your own military but I bet you're going to be doing a whole lot of jack shit once you're out of training. even if you do get deployed to africa. I mean those conflicts aren't exactly meat grinders. france has lost about 30 soldiers in africa over the last decade. in if you think the opportunity to patrol some african shithole is worth giving up your freedom then by all means
>>
File: 1451440617891.jpg (29 KB, 600x566) Image search: [Google]
1451440617891.jpg
29 KB, 600x566
Deus Vult, Kylesan
>>
>>16668970
Most Foreign Legion guys are ex-military. I recommend join the US military for the minimum amount of time (join the Infantry--not some POG job). Then go if you are still interested.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.