[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 623x479) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 623x479
I dated a girl on rebound from my now wife about 5 years ago. It was just for sex and to make her jealous but we ended up falling in love. My wife noticed this and started texting me apologizing saying she regrets leaving and still loves me. We end up drinking together and have sex. We decide to get back together and I break up with rebound and destroy her emotionally. She ends up getting with one of my friends and getting pregnant with his child. I began talking with her again late 2014 while her child's father was in prison and we still had the same spark as before. After a few months and he was released, she stopped talking to me and told me to leave her alone and to never speak to her again. I have tried every few months to talk to her but she acts like I don't exist. I don't want to lose her even as a distant friend. What should I do?
>>
You should kill yourself. Slice your jugular deeply, cut that artery
>>
File: 739.png (53 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
739.png
53 KB, 625x626
>>16668948

Shit tier bai,t try again.
>>
>>16668971
I have attempted suicide about 4 times in my life all by pills and alcohol. Maybe you're right..
>>
Why the fuck do people have to be with such sluts. You could have stayed with her and none of this would be happening. Normies REEE
>>
Leave her alone. You blew your chance when you dumped her for your wife. Let it go and move on.
>>
>>16668978
We have a Child together
>>
>>16668979
I know you're right but I miss her so much I know it sounds selfish but I wish I could be married to both of them
>>
>>16668976
K.

>>16668974
Looks like we're done here then.

/thread
>>
>>16668981
You think this situation isn't more fucked up for a child?
>>
>>16668985
You think if I wait til my child is an adult I can leave my wife and it won't hurt her as much?
>>
>>16668989
Why wait? You can just suicide now
>>
>>16668994
Idk..
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.