[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it hard for a man to maintain an erection ? BF and I were
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1420182909408.jpg (284 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1420182909408.jpg
284 KB, 1920x1080
Is it hard for a man to maintain an erection ?

BF and I were having sex lastnight when I slipped, fell off the bed and basically landed in a huge piece of chocolate cake that we moved off the dresser.

He said he couldnt get it back up because the moment was gone and because he was laughing too much. I got sort of pissed at him because neither of us got to finish and I may have started a bit of an argument telling him we were already naked he should still be erect.
>>
Guys need to be stimulated to keep the erection, whether it's by touching them or good visuals (you naked) or sounds (moaning, etc.). They don't just get hard and stay hard until they ejaculate. I don't blame him, that's pretty hilarious. I'd probably lose my horniness too.
>>
>>16668879
>telling him we were already naked he should still be erect
Haha no, it doesn't always quite work like that. As you found out
>>
>>16668879
No man but the horniest motherfucker to ever live would be able to maintain an erection after something like that.
>>
>we were already naked he should still be erect
Exactly how many times have you had sex? Was this your first time? You're adorable but I'm not sure your boyfriend thinks the same right now. You have so much to learn!
>>
You landed on a piece of cake and you're pissed he couldn't finish lol? If you had just flipped he might have gotten it back up but that sounds pretty fucking hilarious.
>>
Haha, don't be pissed !
One day, we were in the shower with my bf, and he lost his erection just because he saw a big spider at the ceiling and he doesn't really like spiders.
Honestly it made me laugh. Don't be angry when it happens ^_^
>>
>>16668927
Somewhat similar to OP, I was a little over-eager one night and was trying to take off his pants, which I succeeded in doing, but he was laying down with his full bodyweight while I was trying to take off the boxers. I started tugging really hard to get them off, so he lifted his hips to help me, and I straight up tumbled ass over feet off the foot of the bed. It was pretty hilarious. I don't think we finished either because we were laughing so hard.
>>
>>16668879
Arguments are boner killers. Imagine if he just started nagging you about some random shit. Would you be compelled to jump on his dick?
And don't have sex just because the opportunity is there. Do it because you both genuinely want to.
>>
>>16668879

If he loses his boner its your fault. Bring it back to life with some head or a handjob and away you go.
>>
Erections can be very spontaneous, but maintaining one can be a challenge sometimes, especially when stressed or fatigued. If something interrupts the sexual momentum it takes a bit of encouragement to recover. Try some verbal stimulation.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.