[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Idk if I'm overreacting, but I'm kinda angry. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 638x441) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 638x441
Idk if I'm overreacting, but I'm kinda angry.
I'm travelling and my boyfriend is feeling kinda lonely, so he gave his skype name in one of those skype threads where there are a lot of thirsty thots.
I'm pretty jealous and I have some trust issues due to some problems we had in the past.
Should I do something about it?
>>
>>16668507
>one of those skype threads where there are a lot of thirsty thots.
You mean horny, sexually-confused dudes willing to jack off with other sexually-confused dudes.

You're right to be worried, but you're worried about the wrong thing.
>>
>>16668516
What should I be worried about?
>>
>>16668516
Like, one of those girls added him.
There ARE meme thots there, not only dudes.
>>
Post tits, its a relief tactic in situations like this. Lots of people do it
>>
Expand on the problems in the past bit
>>
>>16668552
It was a long ago, and he felt really bad and apologized.
He flirted online with a girl he met on a page for, like, 3 months.
We have been together for 3 years, and I love him so much so I forgot him. But I feel really sad sometimes.
I shouldn't talk about this, that's not what I asked an advice for. But I needed to.
And sorry for any mistakes, English isn't my first language tho.
>>
>>16668580

If you can't get definitively over it, then break up or will keep having these thoughts about him doing it again.
>>
>>16668580

If he's fishing for broken girls in skype threads the relationship is over. He's no longer interested in you for some reason and needs to find someone else to make him happy. If this were the first time I would be more forgiving but it isn't .

Sorry to break the bad news to you. You seem like a nice and honest person. Please leave 4chan ASAP, this is not a place for someone like you.
>>
>>16668771
this broken girls are an easy lay and he has game.
>>
>>16668771
I don't think he is fishing broken girls. I think he is searching for new people to talk.
But I can't help, I think he would cheat on me or talk to these horny people and I feel sad. I really like him, I want to make our relationship happen, but I dunno. My mind makes me crazy.
>>
>>16669358

Everyone knows the main purpose of these skype groups is to hook up. If he wanted sane company he could go to a myriad of other places on the net to find people to talk to. He wants to do more than just talk to people, that much I am certain about.

Did you find his name in one of these threads or did he tell you on his own?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.