[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GIRLS AHH HELP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: HELP.png (10 KB, 187x206) Image search: [Google]
HELP.png
10 KB, 187x206
WHAT DO I DO NOW?!
>>
When I said "We could be alone together? :p" I meant that I want in your puss bitch, you in?
>>
>>16667856
Know anything good on netflix. We could chill.
>>
Try killing yourself D:
>>
Any more context? Why/when is it you could be alone together?
>>
>>16667856
She's not interested.

>Laughs at you for suggesting being alone together
>Mentions your suggestion reminds her of a song...
>A song by a band she doesn't even like.
>>
>>16667881
We're friends. I want to ask her out and she brought up being pretty lonely. I replied with that as a feeble attempt to hint I like her. We're now talking about books. How do I ask her to see a movie or something?
>>
>>16667886
Fuck. You sure?
>>
>>16667899
Well going from the very little information you've given me.

Just ask her out and find out once and for all.
>>
>>16667889
Ask her to go out and watch a movie one night, don't say date.
>>
>>16667899
see >>16667889

>>16667917
I will try to in a while.
>>
>>16667917
Thats friend zone material.
He'll just be back on here after the cinema night non date asking some vague questions if she likes him for touching his hand or something.

Just ask her out on a date, get it over and done with it.
>>
>>16667927
Fuck it, >>16667933 is right, say a date. I only said not to say a date to not scare her off, but if she feels you havent gotten the hint, she'll look elsewhere. If you don't strike early, you'll never have a chance to strike.
>>
Ask her if she's busy at (day) then proceed by asking her watching movies together.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.