[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a NEET (girl) who hasn't done any sport for two
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: sport.jpg (304 KB, 500x498) Image search: [Google]
sport.jpg
304 KB, 500x498
I'm a NEET (girl) who hasn't done any sport for two years. Is it as unhealthy as people claim? Is sports really necessary to stay healthy? I mean, I am not fat and I don't get sick that often.
>>
It's more to do with the exercise behind sport.

Not actively playing sport is fine. Not exercising at all is majorly unhealthy.
>>
>>16667716
You won't die right away from not doing exercise but you can expect having not as long a life expectancy as someone who does. So it's better to do some cardio and sweating than not obviously.
>>
Why would you want your body to wither and get weak?
>>
>>16667716
>not fat
What's your weight and height?
>>
>>16667767
BMI of 23
>>
>>16667770
That's chubby.
Sedentary lifestyle however increases the risk for cardiovascular diseases, musculosceletal diseases, and depression regardless of your weight.
>>
>>16667784
I know many people aftter than me
>>
>>16667935
*fatter
>>
>>16667935
Doesn't make you any healthier.
>>
>>16667995
Is that really unhealthy though?
>>
>>16668002
Yes
Why are you neet?
Are you lazy?
>>
>>16667935
Walk some more. Some cardio here and there. Change your diet. You'll be healthy af senpai.
>>
>>16667716

if you're anything like me, yeah, exercise is not something i do actively anymore. shame really, because when i used to be fit a decade ago, i felt like i could do anything. my fit body made me feel confident about many things, and not necessarily because i was conscious of the fitness, that's just how it positively impacts your brain. it's quite wonderful really.

anyway, when the weather gets warmer in my area, i look forward to taking neighborhood walks in the evening after work, or longer walks on weekends in the nearby parks. that's my "exercise" for now.

if you don't have a walk-able neighborhood, perhaps you can find one nearby? or pay for a gym membership and/or take some recreational classes.
>>
Do you have sex? Sex burns calories, especially taking a hard cock in the ass. Might be all the sport you need!
>>
>>16667716
The only advantage sports have over exercise is it involves your brain more so. You have plan, use hand eye coordination. It works on those cognitive skills.
>>
>>16668190
And sports tend to make exercise more fun, so you don't have to focus on the "burn" that makes exercise hard.
>>
>>16668127
Listen to this guy, OP. Even light exercise is an improvement to what you're doing now. And don't you want to look good? I'm sure exercise will make you feel better. Not only healthier, but better about yourself as well.

Look up Fitness Blender on youtube for easy exercises you can do at home.

>>16667935
This is the wrong attitude to have. The fact that some people are morbidly obese is no excuse to be chubby.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.