[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't I post on /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: file.png (26 KB, 1134x192) Image search: [Google]
file.png
26 KB, 1134x192
Pic related
>inb4 you are a loser for using that board
>>
>8 seconds.
Get a life.
>>
>>16667437
It doesn't have to do with the seconds. When I first try to post the thread, it says "4 seconds". When I try it again, "it says 8 seconds". The pattern continues.
This isn't the first time this happened to me on /r9k/. It's like I can't post on the board at all.
>>
>>16667442
Post a original comment them.
>>
Read the /r9k/ sticky you retard
>>
/b/ is the board for you, OP, not /r9k/
>>
>>16667427
Don't post on /r9k/, ever.
>>
>>16667450
Why did this new rule get added?
>>
>>16667768
>new rule

Oh boy, we have a newfig in the house.
>>
>>16667437
This tbqh
>>
>>16667768
The rule is not new by any stretch of the imagination. /r9k/ was created as an homage to an xkcd comic where the author speculated that a filter of this sort could drastically improve the Internet. Testing thishypithesis by implementing that filter is literally the reason /r9k/ exists.

The rule DID get suspended for a while: about a year ago, I think it was. They put it back in place a couple of months ago.

And yes, only losers use that board nowadays. It wasn't always that way, and I'm not sure how or why it was taken over (the takeover happened before I started coming to this site). But at this point it's nothing but a containment board, much like /pol/: kept around only so that its users don't start shitting all over the rest of the site.
>>
>>16667427
try doing something you don't see often on 4chan...
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.