[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend of a year always gets butthurt when other people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1452227130368.jpg (54 KB, 694x562) Image search: [Google]
1452227130368.jpg
54 KB, 694x562
My girlfriend of a year always gets butthurt when other people get married. Today her younger cousin get engaged and my gf was so jealous and mad she was nearly crying and said shes a piece of shit and her cousin is better than her. It really pissed me off because i thought it sounded like she was trying to say something about me not getting engaged. . I got mad and told her her family is just a bunch of useless niggers. She has gotten jealous of so many other girls getting married or having kids her age. I'm in college and would like to be graduated before getting married plus you know wait longer before that happened. Is it right that I get really pissed off when she says something like this
>>
ye she a crazy bitch
>>
How old are you both? Also, if you do plan to marry her in the future, why not get engaged now and get married once you've graduated?
>>
>>16667073
im 20 shes 20, I just feel like im still a kid going to college and i want to have a career before i get engaged.
>>
>>16667091
Yeah, I agree that's too young to get married. Where the fuck do you live where 20 is a normal age to get married and have kids (not necessarily in that order)?
>>
>>16667098
its not normal but its just her family is mostly illegals and a lot of them are ghetto.
>>
>>16667126
Well then of course she's going to feel pressure. It honestly doesn't sound like the two of you are compatible on this level though, and I don't know if your relationship will last long enough to even get to marriage at this rate
>>
>>16667128
she can just wait until were out of college and actually have careers and can get married it all seems so simple.
>>
>>16667152
Well if she doesn't want to, she's going to dump you and find someone who will give her what she wants. There's nothing you can do to stop her doing that
>>
The only way you may be able to make this girl happy is to marry her. Period.

Since you're not prepared to do that you should just dump her. It may sound harsh, but it's a lot less harsh than stringing her along for 3 or 5 years, fully intending to maybe ask her one day, while she gets more and more irritated, jealous and resentful. Even if she loves you, she's not going to be able to change the way she feels no matter how much logic you throw at her.
If you can't marry her and put a baby in her inside of a year, do her a favor and dump her.
>>
>>16667160
i intend to marry her once we graduate have our own house which is only in like 3 years.
>>
>>16667176
Then you'd better ask her quick and put a ring on that finger. If she's got such a fire on her ass you MIGHT have to knock her up before the wedding.

Women get bitter and resentful quick than men do. They don't have the same open timeline.
>>
>wanting to get married and have children out of jealousy
>demanding marriage and children at 20
>demanding marriage and children after only a year

Holy fuck, I don't care what age or how long you stay together, don't marry a girl like this. I wouldn't continue the relationship at all.
>>
So, you date a desperate illegal mexican that wants you to put a ring on it and a baby inside? You like the stupidity, thrill and dram, don't you? Go ahead! There are glorious years of her cousins showing up at your place with a gun in for you!
>>
>>16667200
The jealousy isn't the origin of her haste
People used to have kids at like 14, 15. Just because it's inconvenient and unwise doesn't make it an irrational and unnatural urge.
That last part you're right about. I think her hormones and a dash of run of the mill crazy are taking hold of her.
But we shouldn't judge too harshly. Younger than her are happy mothers made. Some people know what they want. Some want a career, or fame, or a farm, some want babies. Babies on babies and to be grandparents by 40 for more babies.If you've got the infrastructure and the dedication, there's nothing wrong with that.
But I do think people should be MARRIED 2 years minimum to have kids.
>>
>>16667216
They used to, but now we know better, at least I'd like to hope. I'd also hope you'd want your wife and the mother of your children to know and want what's best. And what's best is waiting for the right time, which is absolutely not at 20 after only a year of dating.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.