[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>first relationship >2 years in I start to question if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1365891369473.jpg (508 KB, 2150x1209) Image search: [Google]
1365891369473.jpg
508 KB, 2150x1209
>first relationship
>2 years in I start to question if this is the girl for me
>like an idiot i tell my gf this
>dumps me
>shortly after we get back together for reasons i don't remember
>goes like shit for a while
>start to abuse her emotionally while im depressed
>telling her our relationship is shit and we should just be friends etc.
>find out she's talking to other guy while this is going on
>dump her

yea it gets messier from here

>a few days later we meet up to clear the air
>still have feelings for each other
>decide to work on things, but not put a title on us
>am very indecisive during this time
>tell her we should just be friends
>we continue to still talk
>eventually i realize this is the girl I love despite everything
>ask her out again
>things are going great
>find out she went on a date before we got back together, while we were still talking
>decide to work through things regardless

We're still dating till this day. It's been a real shit show, but I still love this woman, and she still loves me despite how shitty I've been to her. My question do we even still have a chance? My mind is a lot clearer, and I've realized I just want to settle down with her.
>>
bamp
>>
>>16666965

How old are you?
>>
>>16667006
20 believe it or not
>>
>>16666965
Things may get better before they get worse, but they WILL get worse.

That said, try if you must. You sound like you'll have less regrets for it.
>>
>>16667021
What makes you say they will get worse? She keeps saying things are only going to get better. She thinks everything has happened for a reason and our relationship is stronger than ever.

And yea I believe you're right. It doesn't feel right not being with her.
>>
>>16666965
You are literally me and my
Boyfriend.
>>
>>16667033
How so?
How have you dealt with this situation?
Do you think you guys will last? or even want to?
>>
>>16667017

Yeah, i did not believe, for me, you was like 14
You act childish and like a drama lord, i think its time to grow up if you want to make it work, also...

>I've realized I just want to settle down with her.

Nah, you're way too young and immature to think about it, just go with the flow and enjoy your relationship, don't try to make it a big deal or you will fuck up it way sooner than what should be
>>
>>16667042
Damn straight I'm a drama lord. You're absolutely right about this though. Thanks for the advice.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.