[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I went out for coffee with a girl and she was breathing heavily
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: asqoZ4W.jpg (241 KB, 480x639) Image search: [Google]
asqoZ4W.jpg
241 KB, 480x639
I went out for coffee with a girl and she was breathing heavily and avoiding eye contact the whole time. I think her cheeks turned a little red as well. What does that mean? Is she allergic to coffee?
>>
It means you should break up with her.

>logic
>durr durr
>>
she could have been high as fuck
>>
>>16666937
>breathing heavily
You mean like she couldn't quite catch her breath the whole time?
>>
>>16666942
How do I break up with someone I've just met?
>>16666943
That seems like a plausible explanation. A little inconsiderate on her part though...
>>16666951
I dunno, it was pretty slow breathing but quite noticeable.
>>
>>16666957
>I dunno, it was pretty slow breathing but quite noticeable
Yeah, like drawn out/slow but quiet breaths? It sounds like she was nervous. Probably not intimated by you or anything, but this is what people tend to do if they aren't used to meeting new people. She'll get over it if she spends more time.
>>
or she's having panic attack? ask her if she's all right?
>>
>>16666937
Allergy sounds about right. I'm allergic to coffee and that's what it does to me. Causes mast cells to dump out histamine everywhere which not only results in systemic vasodilation, but it makes your blood vessels apt to leak. Hence her face flushing.

Also elevates your heart rate, histamine is a modulatory neurotransmitter so it affects your ability to think clearly, and it makes breathing difficult. Also, it makes blood apt to pool in your legs, doing your ability to think further favors.

That's my take on it. She could have eaten something she probably doesn't know she's allergic to. She could be sensitive to caffeine. She could be overheating. She could be on some (other) drug. She could have been panicking and nervous. She could be sick. Who knows.
>>
>>16666962
The questionable thing is that I found it oddly soothing/alluring. Does that mean I'm a sadist for enjoying her discomfort?
>>16666976
If she was having one I'm sure it's over by now.
>>16666977
Very informative, thanks. She told me that she's not a big coffee drinker but didn't mention why, maybe she was too embarrassed to admit that she's caffeine sensitive.
>>
It also takes her a long time to respond to my messages but her responses are usually pretty long and thought-out when she does. It's a bit strange, like she hates responding and avoids it for a long time and eventually types up an unnecessarily elaborate message to make up for the delay. Is there a way I can tell her to chill out?
>>
Did she check her phone at all?
>>
>>16667486
I don't recall her doing that even once. Why?
>>
>>16667514
She could have had bad news or a big juicy dick pic that got her excited.
>>
>>16667479
That's probably because she's nervous, and a little awkward. Not because she doesn't want to talk to you. Honestly, it looks like she likes you quite a lot
>>
>>16666937
She was probably nervous.
>>
And all this time you were having coffee you didn't think to ask her if everything's alright? You thought it's better to go home and ask random strangers on the internet their opinion?
>>
>>16667533
Why would bad news excite her? Should I question her morality?
>>16667545
There's nothing much to like though. My presence certainly shouldn't warrant any excitement.
>>16667608
I guess I felt like it'd be unnecessary to make her feel self-conscious about breathing heavily. Besides, she looked happy so it didn't seem like something was wrong.
>>
>>16667682
Bad would upset her, dick pics would excite her.
Anyway she didn't check her phone so don't think about it.
>>
Maybe she only has one lung.
>>
>>16667704
I guess she could be a veteran. Surely after that kind of ordeal drinking coffee with some guy shouldn't provoke a nervous reaction though. Perhaps it triggered some sort of PTSD attack, I guess soldiers must drink a lot of coffee in combat in order to stay awake for the long battles. That would also explain why she's mentioned not being a big coffee drinker without further elaboration. She wants to leave the horrors behind.
>>
could have a vibrator in her vagina as you talked to her, women do weird shit for pleasure
>>
>>16667794
Maybe it was her cellphone. That would explain why she never checked it.
>>
I asked her if she'd like to do something again and she said yes. Should we go do yoga? Then she wouldn't have to worry about breathing deeply with me.
>>
>>16667762
Gold.
>>
She was thinking about your pickie in her vickie, that's way she had trouble focusing on the convo. Probably.
>>
>>16668224
But that's lewd and inappropriate. If she was distracted by her own thoughts I'm sure they were about fluffy bunnies and waffles.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.