[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys I'm just trying to get some advice I saw a really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 300x300
Hey guys I'm just trying to get some advice I saw a really cute cashier at a food store and I just thought she was really gorgeous but idk how to approach her and not come on to strong to get her number and see where it goes from there any advise will be greatly appreciated thanks in advance :)
>>
Bumping for interest
>>
Don't think about it tooo much. The next time you see her, give her a compliment and gauge her response

If its bad, you best move the fuck on.
If its average, keep on talking but keep your options with other girls in life. Don't be an orbiter to a girl who isn't super excited interacting with you.
If its good, obviously fuck her right on the counter. No, but say "mind if we continue talking? What's your number?"
>>
Ask her name. If she's wearing a name tag "so your name is..." tell her it's a very pretty name. Ask her what shes doing after her shift. Depending on what she says invite her somewhere casual and very public.
>>
>>16666822
No. Don't fucking comment on her name, that's the most annoying thing you could do - this is coming from a cashier.
>>
>>16666828
Dunno why I lol'd
Sorry to hear people do that
>>
>>16666828
Wel then fucking comment on her eyes or smile
>>
>>16666814
Nice advice I was thinking maybe letting her notice me a few times when I go shopping and pay in here line until finally talking n joking around about random things lol
>>
>>16666838
Cashier here, unless you're super rude, we won't remember you, at least not after only a few times.
>>
Start paying for your groceries with 100 dollar bills, keep a large amount of money in your wallet.
>>
I work the night shift in a service station. Do yourself a favour and ask one of the other members of staff - preferably male - if she already has a boyfriend.

For fuck's sake don't lay it on her without knowing whether or not this is a thing. You don't want to be just another ego-boost.
>>
>>16666838
Ill share my experience. I fucked up with a cashier girl :/ we were both smiling at each other really hard at one point when it was apparent we were both into each other, but it got super awkward when I took too long to ask for her number and admitted to her that I was awkward. Can never go back there again ; . ;

I made my first signals to her when my friend and I were in line. I was commenting to him how cute the cashier was and that was when the snowball started rolling. By that time, we've proly seen each other 4 or 5 times
>>
>>16666742
Go to the store and buy a package of magnum condoms with a 100$ bill. obvi.

Tell her you're a doctor.

And that people call you Mantis.
>>
>>16666883
>it got super awkward when I took too long to ask for her number and admitted to her that I was awkward
I can guarantee you that you 'taking too long' was not the issue. If that explanation makes you feel better, by all means, stick with it, but I'm telling you that it was not the reason your experience didn't go well
>>
>>16666883
> when my friend and I.

Pussy-move.
>>
>>16666742

Literally go up to her and say "hi I know you're at work right now but my name is Edgar and I think you're one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen in my life, can I have your number? I'd really like to know you more"

POOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF

That's it! Crazy right???
>>
Just go there regularly. And always pay at her station. Then start with small talk like "busy day?" "Nice weather" etc etc... Then go from there
>>
>>16666901
> start with small talk.
Pussy-move.

Remember that this girl sees guys who are in their fucking prime. If you don't carry yourself well you're just an annoying fuckwit.
>>
>>16666888
What do you think it was then?

>>16666893
No, The situation was actually awesome, we exchanged names that day. The "pussy-move" was me hesitating after the next encounters
>>
>>16666908
> we exchanged names.

Big fucking cheer for you m8. She's probably on first-name basis with half her regulars.
>>
>>16666905
I agree. This man is right to label that "pussy-move". Don't do that. Be direct too at some point too, and get that god damn number when you see her cheesing. Saves you time too, lets you know if you need move on or not.

Don't be me
>>
>>16666901
>Just go there regularly

Top kek, no the first chance you get you go for the kill. Going there and stalking her and paying at her stall so that she can be familiar with you is literally the biggest pussy move imaginable. Next time OP goes to the store, he should literally ask her out and so what if she says no? At least you tried!
>>
>>16666918
Doubt it. You wouldn't understand
>>
>>16666929
M8 I fucking work night-shift with girls all the fucking time. If you're saying I don't understand then you are quite frankly a fucking moron.

The first thing you have to do whenever you talk to a girl is swallow your fucking pride. If you can't do that you don't stand a chance.
>>
>>16666929
I assure you, that anon's right. We even have inside jokes with our regulars. Exchanging names isn't an accomplishment
>>
>>16666946
Again, still doubt you'd understand. I bet you live and work in a pretty safe area with entitled white girls. It's hostile in deep bronx.

But I agree with you on swallowing pride.
>>
>>16666954
I asked one of mine what he did with his ex-wife the other day. Told me he's hiding her under his floorboards. We smiled and laughed and I gave him free coffee. Gotta keep the regulars sweet after all.
>>
>>16666958
> I doubt you'd understand.
> Clearly you're unaware of how it is.

I definitely wouldn't give you free coffee i'm telling you now you pretentious little shit.
>>
>>16666963
>>16666954
I don't need to take this shit, other business would gladly take my money and tip.

Have fun with your plate of penises, everybody. Especially you OP, we know its your favorite
>>
>>16666975

M8 at least you're actually being honest now instead of just insulting people indirectly like a immature idiot.

At least you've got some small amount of fucking backbone you pussy.
>>
>>16666742
Don't ever do that man. That's off limits in the pimp code.

Only if she overtly shows interest should you ever try anything with a cashier/waitress.
>>
>>16666979
Thanks pa, It's a work in progress but happy to share what I can so then op can hopefully get pus-pus, a la cashier flavor

Good night bastards!
>>
>>16666993
>Only if she overtly shows interest should you ever try anything with a cashier/waitress.

And how in the world is a cashier going to show interest in the 5 seconds in wish she's handing you back your change?

Why do people gotta be such pussies? Girls don't bite, unless you want them to but we're pretty far from that stage if you have to wait for them to "overtly show interest" whatever that's supposed to mean, is she supposed to seductively lick the dollar bill while handing it back to you?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.