[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I break up with my girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: wp_ss_20160105_0001.png (192 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20160105_0001.png
192 KB, 480x800
Should I break up with my girlfriend
>>
>>16666654
Yes.
>>
File: 21q.jpg (83 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
21q.jpg
83 KB, 600x400
The answer is always yes, once you have asked the question.
>>
If I were in your situation OP, I would break off even my marriage. Seriously. You should definitely do this.
>>
>>16666668
This. This is so fucking true
>>
>>16666668
the fuck is with this guy posting macro butterfly wing pictures with his replies. do you think you're like the magical butterfly batman hero of /adv/?

fuck off with that.
>>
>>16666654
>Should I break up with my girlfriend
I don't know; should you? Why is it evwn occurring to you to do so?
>>
>>16666654
What happened?
>>
>>16666729
that's a butterfly?

shit I thought it was algae
>>
>>16666654
do it faggot, post nudes here after you do so
>>
>>16666666 will have the answer OP
>>
>>16666668
Well, fuck. That can't be right.
I'm at the point of asking that question now, about my wife.
Divorce, or make things better. Those are the options.
So, I should just give up and throw everything away?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.