[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I subtly manipulate someone into changing an aspect of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 365x423) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 365x423
How do I subtly manipulate someone into changing an aspect of their appearence
>>
butt
>>
>>16666627
Holding them hostage at gunpoint tends to work out pretty well.
>>
Spawn more overlords
>>
66666666666666 get
>>
sixes
>>
Khvkgkhvhkvkh
>>
Check my satan 6s
>>
Positive reinforcement. Let's assume you like when your girlfriend wears dresses, but she only does so for special occasions.
>Wow Anon, you look gorgeous in that. I think dresses are so feminine and elegant/sexy/hot [insert adjective your girlfriend would like to identify with most], maybe we should find excuses to dress up more often
If she's not worn them in a while and you want to see her in them:
>Hey Anon, remember that little purple dress you always used to wear? I miss seeing you in that, it was so cute
If she's never worn them get in a setting where the topic can naturally come up in conversation (for instance a clothes store)
>Wow, this looks amazing, I bet you'd look great in it and ask her to try it on then call her stunning and visibly check her out.

Obviously if it's not someone you're sexually/romantically involved with you're going to have to adapt this quite a bit to a level appropriate to your familiarity but the same general advice applies.
>>
>>16666627
You tell him abruptly.
>>
>>16666627
You don't. There might be reasons hs/her appearance is how it is. Instead, try to understand why...
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.