[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So long story short I got into a fight with this chink at school
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 341x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 341x500
So long story short I got into a fight with this chink at school and somehow got my ass kicked with judo or some crap like that

How do i get revenge
>>
Let it go or she will kick your ass again.
>>
You have to kill him. You have no choice if you don't want to look like a pussy.
>>
you wait until you turn 18 to post here
>>
File: Custer_Portrait_Restored.jpg (162 KB, 971x1126) Image search: [Google]
Custer_Portrait_Restored.jpg
162 KB, 971x1126
>>16666196
Sometimes it's best to just let things go.
>>
does someone have mods on speeddial?

this opfag is definitely underaged
>>
>>16666196
Allow me to let you in on a secret
>>
put a fan near them
>>
>>16666279
Close the door with a fan on
>>
Bring a sledgehammer to school, and hit him as hard as possible in the face with it.
>>
I don't give a shit about this thread, but that girl has a cute haircut.
>>
>>16666196

Revenge for losing a fight? Dude, just accept it and move on. You fought, he won, not the end of the fucking world.

If you don't want it to happen again, learn to fight and get fit. Or don't get into fights when you don't know how.
>>
Not OP, but why do some people swing wild like this? When I was in high school, I used to see wannabe thugs and actual gang members punch like this.

Also OP, you fucking lost. Just fucking deal with it.
>>
File: zEqGqq3.gif (2 MB, 250x204) Image search: [Google]
zEqGqq3.gif
2 MB, 250x204
>>16666416
Forgot to post.
>>
File: Nj2kgWX.webm (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Nj2kgWX.webm
1 MB, 480x270
>>16666421
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.