[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ex-gf had a stroke when she was ~15 yo >about a week into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Quartet.png (93 KB, 596x568) Image search: [Google]
Quartet.png
93 KB, 596x568
>ex-gf had a stroke when she was ~15 yo
>about a week into being gf/bf she said, "I'm hungry for your soul," in a deep, raspy voice
>gave her the benefit of the doubt depsite being creeped the hell out
>a different time, while she was drunk, she stared at me for 30-60 seconds, then said, "I ate my own soul," and "I ate part of your soul just now."
>broke up with her a few days later

Fast forward to now.

>interested in a girl
>she said yes to hanging out sometime
>her Facebook profile picture is her dressed as Raven for Halloween
>Raven is half-demon, half-human

What do you guys think of this?

(Pic unrelated; not many pictures on my phone)
>>
It seems based on what you wrote that obviously ur a faget.
>>
>>16666054
What?
Who cares ravenis cool
>>
I was waiting for a punchline, but it never came.
>>
Trying to be goth?
>>
>>16666086
She definitely isn't goth. She's got a Yorkshire terrier. I'm guessing she watched Teen Titans when she was younger and just likes the kids' version of the character?
>>
>>16666072
True. I read on the Wiki that Raven at some point had the evil purged from her or whatever.

Jeez, my ex really fucked me up. Now I'm concerned about whether girls are possessed and shit.
>>
>>16666054
I believe souls are high in sodium and HD colesterol. Which is probably why you're first gf had a stroke.

As the current potential gf, just don't ruffle her feathers too much.
>>
>>16666131
Har har
>>
Any girl that has a stroke that young is literally damaged goods. So many problems it could cause you to have a stroke thinking about it.

Run as far away as fast as you can.
>>
>>16666110

Wut.
I cant advise on demons and shit nigga
I can only say go for it if you like the girl
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.