[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My boyfriend of 4 years has started farting in front of me allllllllll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 378x280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 378x280
My boyfriend of 4 years has started farting in front of me allllllllll the time now. It makes me feel like he does not love me anymore but he claims he just feels comfortable and if I love him I will love his farts.

Can any males ring in on this?
>>
Hes just showing he loves you. Its kinda like a dog pissing on somthing to mark his teratory. Im juiced.
>>
Just because we pass gas in front of you doesn't mean we love our woman any less.

But he should really tone it down some. Theres being comfortable around someone, and then there's "oh shit nigger what're you doing"
>>
i fart around my family sometimes, and they do so as well

i would only do it with my family because i am comfortable with them

i guess what im trying to say is, he feels comfortable around you...like family? do you see that as a bad thing?
>>
lmao
just tell him that you appreciate the sentiment but that you'd appreciate it a lot more if he just went to the bathroom to fart more often
>>
>>16665941
Tell him you think its gross. Just because you love someone doesnt mean you cant find bodily functions gross. Thats why bathrooms are private. You wouldnt take a dump with the door open would you.
>>
Literally the opposite. It's his way of showing he's comfortable around you. You shouldn't think he doesn't love you because of something so trivial.
>>
I've never farted around my wife, excluding the occasional accident. Otherwise, it's easy enough to wait until I'm alone in the bathroom. That just seems like the kind and polite thing to do.

If you love someone, you should feel comfortable, but you should also care about making them comfortable, right? I'd never want to make someone I love uncomfortable by doing something unnecessarily gross. That's how I see it.
>>
Yea I mean he really stinks it up.
It went from him never farting in front of me to doing it occasionally to suddenly making me sit in bed with him while he farts nonstop for 2 hours.
I feel like if he thinks Im attractive he would at least want to cover up the super stink bombs...

I did bring it Up once kind of casually like hey its a little overboard though and it makes me feel like you dont care about me as much and he laughed and was like "a good woman loves her mans farts? You dont like the smell of my farts?" Hahahha

I mean his sex drive hasnt gone down at all buT it can be hard for me to get horny whehn Im swimming in a sea of stank!!

We just moved down south and the change in hisdiet (he loves fried food and gravy) has made him a smelly fart machine
>>
>>16665978
Me too.

There's a big difference between an accidental fart and an indifferent fart from the point of view of the fartee.
>>
>>16665978
I know right!
I mean he knows its coming and its stinky and he could get up or open a window or something!!!

Then again we live together in a small one bedroom and he has seen me on my period and there was a period when our toilet barely functioned and it was way TMI on each others bowel movements.
Maybe after all that he felt like we should be comfy?

Do you have kids with your wife anon?
I think since he helped deliver thr baby he feels likE no bodily function should be off limit LOL
>>
>>16665978

>unnecessarily gross.

Depends on who you ask. It's a normal body function and just a bit of fucking wind.

You'll be farting next to each other in bed regardless, I get the feeling that people squeamish of farts have never picked up shit from a pet in their lives or something pathetic.
>>
>>16665997
Not yet, but someday hopefully. Congrats on your baby OP.

>>16665999
>farting in bed
As far as I know, neither of us do that. It honestly is so easy to just wait until you're in the bathroom. Maybe we are lucky and have more fart control and less gas than normal? Oh and I've cleaned a lot of animal poop, of all kinds even, so it's definitely not that.
>>
>>16666014

Most of your farts happen in your sleep when you have no control, you are blasting each other all night long

i guess what im trying to say is loosen up a little (pun intended)
>>
>>16666014
Thanks!

I only have farted in front of him by accident whEn I was pregnant it just slipped out while I was laughing.
When I was a kid a bbaysitter got mad at me for farting and she told me i Need to hold them in and reabsorb the gas back into my body....has anyone else done this?

Could it be harmful?
>>
>>16666038
Ah well then if it does, it falls under accidental and not "as far as I know".

What we do now works perfectly and makes us both very happy, so there's no need to start farting everywhere on purpose.
>>
>>16666038
Oh wow! I had no idea!
>>
>>16666040
Maybe she means like when you hold in a small fart and then it goes away. I've done that all my life and I doubt it does any harm.
>>
>>16666040
>>16666065
A bit off topic, but there was a South Park episode where Kenny died by spontaneous combustion because he had been holding all his farts in due to having a new girlfriend.
>>
It means he's comfortable with you.

But, I understand because you're literally smelling shit particles and methane from his asshole. Tell him to turn it down if it truly bothers you.
>>
>>16665973
Yes I would
>>
>>16665966
this is one good way to do it

or you could just fart back at him

sometimes my husband and I have fart battles. it's gross and childish but it makes us laugh so eh
>>
>>16666285
also I should add that we generally eat fairly healthy, so about 80-90% of the time we can't really smell each other's gas. if one or both of us dropped paint-peeling ass bombs on a daily basis, that would definitely change things. courtesy trips to the bathroom would be in order.
>>
>>16666202
Kek. I gyess it is dangerous
>>
>>16666285
See one thing I remember as a child is both my parents were very comfortable farting in front of each other and later they got a divorce.

My mom told me never let a man see you go to the bathroom bc you will never get yhe magic back in the relationship

But I also think all that farting had something to do with it
>>
>>16666292
We eat lots of garlic and he eats a lot and all sorts of crap. Little guy with a high metabolism. Vile farts.
>>
>>16665941
Gas sucks.
He has to let it out.
Let it happen.
>>
>>16666332
yeah then he should be excusing himself to go to the bathroom, or at least sneak a little out for a test sniff. just common courtesy

>>16666322
see I always felt like whether you do or don't get the magic back has less to do with what you do in front of each other and more to do with your attitude about it. besides, you don't want to be 80 and have your spouse leave you because you need your diaper changed and they can't handle it because they've never even seen you crop dust while mowing the lawn. one day my husband or I is probably going to be helpless and gross in front of the other one and won't be able to help it, and we might as well be ready for it.
>>
>>16666382
and what does getting the magic back mean anyway? no relationship is gonna feel brand new again unless you, like, both hit your head and forget each other. I can't help thinking that a person will wreck their relationship faster trying to re-hotglue all the glitter that rubbed off than they will will just accepting the comfyness that it is. but then I have only been married 4 and a half years. maybe it'll be different 10 years from now, idk
>>
>4 years
Honestly, that's pretty surprising and it's a big show of restraint that he's been holding them back for this long.
It has nothing to do with him not loving you, he just feels completely comfortably around you.
Me and my girlfriend were cracking them off like crazy in front of each other by the time we'd been together for only two months.
The central concern should be if they smell or not. Being comfortable is fine but you've got to be able to make sure they don't assault the nostrils.
>>
>>16666694
>The central concern should be if they smell or not.

Not OP here, but I completely agree. I find farts funny as hell if they don't stink.
>>
It likely is his sense of comfort. I personally prefer keeping more refined company but I take what I can get.
>>
He's fucking with you, but in a nice way. It's kinda like he's inviting you to chill out a little. In otherwords he's saying he doesn't mind if you do gross things around him.
>>
>>16665941
Man, I've always wanted to try those Spam things.
Anyway, look OP, this isn't a problem you can really get around. Everyone farts, and he's being completely honest with you about it. He feels so safe and is so trusting of you that he can do something like this and not face some kind of horrible backlash. Things could be A LOT worse, trust me. Learn to get over it, you'll be doing yourself a favor.
>>
>>16665941
My gf practically shits herself on the daily right next to me.
It's not about the farts it's about the love.
We have been together for about two years now and it's going great, fats and all.

Accept him. But if he is being gross then let him know gross is gross no matter how you feel about eachother
>>
>>16666322
It makes a new type of magic though. A comfortable, homey, in love type of magic.
>>
You oughta be worried if he feels like he can't fart around you instead.

Men aren't normally bothered by farting around people, but if it's someone they love or are seeing, they'd get a little uncomfortable and shy about it.
>>
File: 1280901867598.png (6 KB, 200x196) Image search: [Google]
1280901867598.png
6 KB, 200x196
ITT:
>everybody farts, get used to it
>it's gonna get worse later
>openly farting just means they're comfortable in the relationship, congrats!
>THPPTPHTPHPHHPH! that means 'i love you'

ridiculous. why don't you guys just start shitting with the door open? then when you drop a major log you can drag them in and proudly point to what you've done. "look, honey. look at what i did with that food. it's THIS now! my poop is natural and everyone does it so now you have to stand here and deal with it."

people who fart in front of their partners are ugly
>>
If he was disgusting you should've been able to see it a long time ago. DONT ACT LIKE ITS A SURPRISE. DEAL WITH IT BITCH
>>
four years

four fucking years he puckered his asshole for you
you need to realize at some point you need to get old enough to not give a shit anymore because people get sick and tired of holding it in out of politeness
>>
>>16665941
Spend an entire week eating an excessive amount of hungry man beef stew out of a can, and sometime over the weekend when you can feel one of those farts brewing in your guts that has UN sactions against it, straddle your boyfriends nostrils with your fart box and unleash the dogs of war.

That should clear up any significant issues you might have.
>>
anyone who farts in their own room or house anywhere except the bathroom with a window open and air freshener to use afterwards has no self-respect or respect for their home.

i'm a neet and spend most of my time in my room. let me tell you something, i NEVER fart in here, EVER. why? farts fucking stink and smells aren't magic, they are literally particles from the source of the smell (shit in your rectum). they cling to fabrics and other things. over time, farters don't realize how bad they stink up their own rooms or chairs or clothes.

op's boyfriend is fucking disgusting. who wants to smell his shit? no one, it has nothing to do with love.

farts can easily be held in unless your diet is absolute garbage, go outside and fart. if i had a friend over and they farted in my room, i'd never let them back in again.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.