[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there such a thing as a good perveted girl? >Borderline
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Cave.Story.full.1092010.jpg (354 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
Cave.Story.full.1092010.jpg
354 KB, 1440x900
Is there such a thing as a good perveted girl?
>Borderline Nymphet
>Be on bus
>Think of dick
>start to blush to the extreme.

I sometimes read craigslist posting of personals all across the globe, what's wrong with me? Is this normal? Can any other femanon come forward and assure me that I'm not insane.
>>
you can have perverted thoughts without taking perverted actions.

the fact that your conscientious about it is probably an indicator that youre not insane.
>>
Femanon here. What you blushed cause you thought of dick? Do you happen to be still in high school? What exactly do you mean by borderline nymphet?
>>
So you want a good girl who has all the qualities of a girlfriend but she is slutty only for you?

That is rare as fuck kid, dream on.
>>
My bad, I meant to say a too much of a perverted chick.
The girl being me.

I'm not in highschool, but I'm young.(19), and I blush in an aroused way.
>>
>>16665452
What makes you a borderline nymphet. There's nothing wrong with being attracted to the male body if you're a straight female with a functioning sex drive
>>
>>16665454
I think about it, pretty much 24/7, to extreme lengths, not really saying it's wrong, but I don't hear much girls talk about it on this level, like if it were a sin, I just really want to be assured that I'm not the only one with these thoughts.
English isnt my first language my bad
>>
File: OVPm2SV.jpg (73 KB, 751x759) Image search: [Google]
OVPm2SV.jpg
73 KB, 751x759
>>16665467

19 year old femanon and I can safely say I think about sex every waking moment of my life. I'm in a LDR so that might be why, lel.

But I'm not sure why might you think there's anything wrong with that, it's perfectly normal. Please don't think it's a sin or something is wrong with you, there's not a single bad thing about simply having a high sex drive.
>>
>>16665539
This
>>
I used to be the same way. It might pass, it might not. Could be the depo shot, but I only rarely want sex now, and almost never masturbate. When I was nineteen, I masturbated almost constantly, and spent most of my time thinking about sex. I didn't really act on it, though.
>>
Having perverted thoughts is pretty normal. The issue is when you lack tact and restraint. If you're on top of that, there's nothing to be really ashamed of.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.