[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
guy problems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: rage fu meme.jpg (142 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
rage fu meme.jpg
142 KB, 500x500
Alright, so, I've known this guy since Elementary school and had a crush on him since 7th grade. He liked my best friend, but they didn't work out and now they don't speak. I'm not exactly friends with my best friend anymore, but I still have a crush on the guy. I've never told him I liked him, but we've exchanged nudes. Since the "break up" was recent, I don't think he'd be in the mood for anything like that, plus I don't even know if he likes me. I think there might be something there, but I'm not sure. I'm almost sure I'm kind of in love with the dude, but I don't think I should tell him.
The other problem is one of my good friends from middle school that I haven't really talked to for a while asked me to prom in a really sweet way. I don't have feelings for him, but I think he might for me. I said yes because we've been friends forever and he's one of the nicest guys ever (I know, start shouting "friend zone!"). I guess I'm just confused on what I should do. He just asked me today.
>>
Don't lead on people it makes them sad. Honesty is the best. Go up to the guy and tell him to take you on a date. Guys aren't friends with girls unless they want can see themselves romantically with them as a general rule.
>>
>>16665272
Guys can be friends with girls without wanting to date them lol
>>
Look, it's not a good idea to get with someone who was going out with your best friend. If you're "kind of in love with him" then give him the time he needs. Seriously, leave the kid alone. He went out with your best friend when he knew you were an option. And now he just likes your nudes. Move on.
Furthermore there's nothing wrong with going to a dance with a friend. But be upfront with him about your feelings and then give him the opportunity to take someone else if he's upset by the news.
>>
>>16665287
Thank you, that actually helps a lot.
>>
>>16665295
You're welcome. As someone who's made some mistakes like that, believe me. It is not worth it. And right now in high school your perspective is very limited. This might seem like the end all and be all but you need to get busy and just focus on other things like school or work or hobbies or sports.
>>
>>16665323
Yea, I know. I had never told him I liked him. It was more of a "hey you're hot send me nudes" kind of thing and then the other day he told me he remembered meeting me in elementary school and how I was so happy and he wanted to be my friend. And then how in middle school I changed and he said he wanted to just know what was in my head and what I was thinking about. I just got confused, idk, haha. He only recently met my friend and they had a thing for a literal day, but he liked her a lot. It's been about a month now, and I think he's fine, but I just didn't know how to approach the situation, ya know?
>>
>>16665344
The thing is that if he got with your friend then he knows how to get with girls and with you, if he wanted. And he hasn't. So he doesn't want to.
>>
>>16665261
>that image
op do you know where you are? we don't like those types of things here
also
>prom
potentially underage
proceed with caution
>>
>>16665352
She was the first girl he started "dating". >>16665353
I'm 18.
>>
>>16665352
>>16665387
Let me rephrase: She's the first girl he ever "talked" to. He used to be a huge nerd and doesn't really know how to react with girls.
>>
>>16665391
Unfortunately you might have shot yourself in the foot with the "your hot send me nudes" bit.
But if this is the case why don't you try just working your way up from a friendship.
>>
>>16665399
Yea, I think that's what I might do. I'm just really afraid to hurt the other guy if he does like me. I really hate when people are upset, haha. Thank you :)
>>
>>16665409
Then be a big girl and be upfront with him. It's too easy to just lie or slither out of being honest. But don't
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.