[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm so unsure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (1 MB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 960x640
Guy in "committed" relationship continues to add random slutty chicks in their area that he does not know. Opinions and thoughts on this? I really don't know what to do but it's turned into a repetitive cycle even though he knows it hurts me
>>
Add on what?
>>
you are dating the male version of a whore
>>
On stupid fucking Facebook. I know it's super lame of me to be upset about that but he doesn't know any of them, they're all super floozies and they all live within 20 miles. And we have a child together..... We're engaged.
>>
I just don't know anymore. It's been a couple years, and the behavior is just so repetitive. I didn't know his body count was fucking 20 before I was with him. Our relationship is so rocky and I don't even feel like I love him anymore. I don't know what to do...
>>
People just accept everyone on Facebook because there's just a little ego boost for a lot of people to +1 their friend count, even though nobody looks at that shut anymore.

Honestly, I wouldn't give it too much thought. If you're worried about it then ask if you can see his messages. If he's not doing anything then you need to lay off because that's a little crazy.

If he was acting differently around you or if something felt off then I think there would be more merit to your concerns but right now I think you're just being a bit insecure
>>
He did it when we were first together and I was like please stop. Then he got caught doing bad stuff. Then I made him stop. Two more cycles of me feeling pretty hurt. I had to remove all his exes too that he wouldn't remove. Now the cycle has begun again out of nowhere when he KNOWS it really bothers me and if I starte messaging guys I met somewhere when I wasn't with him he'd lose his mind. Am I really just crazy? I don't feel crazy, I just feel pretty unimportant.
>>
>>16664890
>People just accept everyone on Facebook because there's just a little ego boost for a lot of people to +1 their friend count, even though nobody looks at that shut anymore.
Not OP, but I don't do that on FB and my family/good friends don't either. I have a few acquaintances that do, but they're typically looking to score or trying to fill some type of void because they have issues. It's not a good sign, either way.
>>
>>16664882

and you thought that he would magically become loyal despite fucking tons of random girls? that you wouldn't be another random girl in his eyes?

now it seems that your only option left is to leave him and raise a fucked up child as a single mom
>>
>>16664913
>and if I starte messaging guys I met somewhere when I wasn't with him he'd lose his mind
Cheaters gets defensive and assume that their partners are doing to them what they've been doing in secret. He's getting defensive because his cheating has made him paranoid.

You know what he's doing, and that even though you have a child together, he doesn't value your thoughts and feelings. You're just another hole.
>>
would you let your friend stay with a guy like this? that's how you know self esteem issues are present, if you're unsure if you deserve nothing more i mean. i'm not saying this to hurt you, but the only way you deserve this treatment is if you let it happen. if he doesn't grow up after you confront him, don't waste your life on him. you and your child deserve more
>>
>>16664917
No, A LOT of people just accept everyone on Facebook. I think if that was your justification then you'd be crazy here, but now that we know he's cheated on you in the past, you need to break things off. I was will engaged once with the person I was with for a very long time. She cheated once and we worked past it. Then she kept on doing it for 5 more years and I didn't know until she broke things off with me. I think, based on what you've told us now, that he's almost definitely cheating or at least trying to, and you'd save yourself a lot of heartache setting him on fire.
>>
He hasn't cheated on me though, he just sort of invite stupid sluts over to a non existent party "for his friends". Wow no why am I doing this to myself. Ive tried so hard and sometimes it's good, but it's usually not. I've never talked about to anyone else, I don't have many people. But reading it all back... Guess the New Year brings new things for a good reason.
>>
>>16664988
I'm not OP.
>>
I like "setting him on fire". That one is good, but it all ready laid eggs

This was nice, thanks guys
>>
>>16664855
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.