[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's talk about sex, baby
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 01 - RNyN2vC.gif (468 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
01 - RNyN2vC.gif
468 KB, 500x281
What up advisers,
So my boyfriend and I have been having sex for about 3-4 months now. And for my it's mostly really great. He's also said that it's really good for him. We're both in college and the week before I left for Christmas break about maybe a third to a half of the time we had sex he'd been having a hard time coming.
We'll be apart for another week and it's something that I don't want to continue to be a problem. We talk pretty openly about sex and we have talked about it but he doesn't know why it's happening either. We try new things, some we like more than others. There was also some stress with finals. I also read somewhere that trying not to come can cause this kind of problem. You know, we both want to come, he's usually ready before I am but he likes to make sure I get mine too. Sometimes we jump right into it though and skip the foreplay. Maybe we should try getting back into that.
Has anyone else had this sort of problem?
>>
halp
>>
hes prob masturbating too much.
too tight of a grip makes dudes loose sensitivity making cumming an issue.
tell him to not overthink it, just enjoy it.
>what helped me
>>
>>16664677
The thing is before we even talked about this he admitted to me that he doesn't really masturbate. And he knows I wouldn't have a problem with it so there's no reason for him to lie to me. He says that he basically can't masturbate. He doesn't get hard enough to continue let alone finish :/
>>
>>16664703
maybe he isn't attracted to you as much anymore.
had an ex who would lay there like a dead fish, the first time i had to fake an orgasm as a dude so we could stop..
>>
>>16664677

This. Your b/f is too used to his own hands. Tell his to stop fapping becuase you want all his jizz to yourself, and that you are the only one allowed to make him cum. He'll get into it and things will improve.

Also more sex... all the time. Don't give him time to fap.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-09-15-02-07.png (538 KB, 1297x1297) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-09-15-02-07.png
538 KB, 1297x1297
>>16664945
I mean if that's so then it's contrary to what he's been saying to me as recently as today. He talks a lot about how attracted to me he is.
>>16665031
Well, he says he has only masturbated a few times in his life and only came from masturbation less (pic related)
I'd say we have as much sex as our schedules allow. Probably between 5-9 times a week
>>
>>16664605
He dont got no bullets in the chamber, shoooting blanks, cooking with a wet noodle, "my sperm has fallen, and it cant get up". Feel me?
>>
>>16665060
you show me a dude who doesn't masturbate all the time ill show you a real live unicorn.
>all those "hahas" make it seem like hes really uncomfortable talking about this,.
>>
File: s1.png (881 KB, 1328x1912) Image search: [Google]
s1.png
881 KB, 1328x1912
>>16665094
I mean but when we have sex before that last week he never had problems coming. In fact we have to wash our sheets all the time and shower after every time.
>>16665107
Well it that's really it and he's just not being honest then I don't know what to do.

Pic is a conversation after I asked him if he thought it was because he had been trying not to come so I could come first. I also sent him some pics the night before
>>
>>16665134
is he in shape?
bad diet causes libido problems..
>>
>>16665060
>Well, he says he has only masturbated a few times in his life and only came from masturbation less

Hahahahaha, believe me when I say that's a lie.
>>
>>16665201
Yeah he's pretty fit. He was a wrestler in high school and still works out a good amount. It's not that I feel he doesn't want to have sex. He usually does.

>>16665229
I don't know why he'd feel the need to bring up the topic and lie to me about it when I'd be completely fine with it. He knows I masturbate.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.