[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /adv/ i want to move away and cut off all ties to any kind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Attachment.jpg (49 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Attachment.jpg
49 KB, 1280x960
So /adv/ i want to move away and cut off all ties to any kind of interaction i have with people. I want to leave without telling my family, boyfriend, etc. Part of me wants to cut off any connection i have with my family. Should i feel ashamed for this? For wanting to disappear without telling anyone? How could i stop feeling this way?
>>
File: 50P.jpg (141 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
50P.jpg
141 KB, 500x499
Ashamed? No.
>>
>>16664125
These people have never done anything wrong to me but yet i still want to just push everyone away. I feel bad about thinking this way
>>
>>16664131
It's your life. Do what you want.
If nothing else, you could just cut ties until you get to where you want to be. I'm sure your family and friends would like to hear from you in the future.
>>
>>16664116

I did this. Best move I ever made.

Go for it OP. A fresh start like hitting the reset button is really empowering and can change your life.
>>
no. why would you feel ahamed?

just do it if you want to.
>>
>>16664815
Do you still keep contact with anyone?
>>
>>16664116

I've already felt like this, you just need to go on a long vacation alone, to refresh your mind and your thoughts, this worked for me

If you just disappear, you will regret in the future, believe me.
>>
>>16664937
>>you will regret in the future, believe me.
Dont think thats possible due to me being an awkward person who just hates everyone. I've always been kinda hateful when it came to dealing with people.
>>
>>16664131
you got in a relationship with someone. family? who cares. boyfriend? you made a commitment. be an adult and tell him, even if it's coldly. if you can't handle that, do it anyway but don't get in a relationship again until you can
>>
>>16664996
I've talked with my boyfriend he wants to do the same thing. We're both loners and i guess thats why we get along so well. We'd move away of we could but dont have the money
>>
>>16665011
You don't need much money, if you really, really-really want to get away from it all.

But from the sounds of it you are both underage. If in no other way, then mentally.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.