[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>drink at friends place with gf >3am, im tired say im going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
>drink at friends place with gf
>3am, im tired say im going to bed ask gf when shes coming she says soon
>7am, wake up and see gf on couch with another guy sitting really close to each other, both with separate blankets,
>speaking to him very happy like almost flirtatious, they are look at his phone
>approach subtly and ask wtf is going on, why shes been here with our friends house mate all night?
>say they've been playing on his phone all morning
>guy gets up and leaves,
>I start raging asking wtf, gf says nothing happened
>ask other housemate if anything happened his reply: "what ever gf says ill agree with," no proper response
>she keeps telling me she didn't cheat
>she shouldn't have been next to another guy that close regardless
broke up with her, feel like absolute shit, keeps trying to convince me she didn't do anything with this guy but no-one that was their is backing her up, they're just not getting involved, why is this if she did not do anything?
>>
she had a threesome with that guy and your other housemate.
>>
>>16663621
I think there is no way she didn't do something. Girls will lie and lie even if what you're calling them out on is obvious.
>>
>>16663621
kek holy shit she tired to cuck you. were none of them your friends. if not thats pretty bro tier of them not to lie to you. Honestly the way the should have played out is they gang bang her. You ask what happened. They all lie and say nothing. You continue to get cucked until shes pregnant with someone elses child.
You got lucky.
>>
Good job breaking up with her man, hard thing to do. It doesn't really matter if she did something or not imo, she should be aware that there's no reason to be that close to some other guy.
>>
>>16663679
yeh it as hard but i had to do it
>>
>>16663705
Sounds like red flag you dodged a bullet if she diddnt do it now she would have eventually.
>>
i love copypasta
>>
>>16663621
nearly verbatim post about a week ago. You are still trying to justify her behavior. You can't
>>
>>16663621
Welp, I'm pretty sure I'm the only girls answering here so....I'll tellvmy my opinion: you're a douche. If ahe says nothing happened you shouldn't have any reason to doubt her. So she was talking ti him on the couch, so what? It's not like she was cheating on you, she was only talking.
Your friends could be a bit more clear about what happened though. Also, if you're bothered by her being so close to your friend, why didn't you tell him? She's your girl, tell him you don't appreciate him approaching her like that
>>
>>16663621
I'm not going to lie man, the instant that fucker said he was just going to agree with your gf I'd have swung on him. That's so disrespectful towards both of you not to mention how smug it sounds. That guy should've caught an ass beating and if any of those people they're were your friends they would've helped you toss the prat out. As far as the girl, I'd probably have kept pressing it and either given her one chance to not do that type of thing again or I'd have left her. It really would depend on her tone and expression during the whole thing. It would also depend on if that guy confessed while I was beating his fucking head in.
>>
>>16663621

I remember you, why the fuck are posting the same thread again after more than a month?
>>
This thread again.

I told you you would be back and feeling like shit.
>>
>>16663621
You did good OP. I am pretty sure the people were just agreeing just not to fuck up the dude that was with your gf. You commanded her to go to bed with you she didn't obey. Don't put your mind to it, you got many other options, other women saw you got a gf now your SMV is high. sorry for bad english
>>
>>16663621
Simply don't believe her, I would never stand for that shit. Obviously if you were to have done that exact same thing she would point the finger at you and do the same thing. Roommate was a dick too, he's probably smashing too.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.