[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So i eventually found a girl online who wants to date me. Problem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1359685507960.jpg (40 KB, 560x354) Image search: [Google]
1359685507960.jpg
40 KB, 560x354
So i eventually found a girl online who wants to date me.
Problem is, she has no job and lives with her mom in a city 4 hours away by train.

Should i pay for her train tickets to come see me at my place?
>>
Don't be a fool.
>>
Why does she have no job? Inbetween work? Or is she like one of those standard MMO girls that avoid work because of "anxiety"
>>
>>16663499
She was studying to become a dental hygienist but dropped out.

Now she was about to start some labor market program, but skipped because she broke her leg.

I dunno, maybe she's bullshitting me.. or maybe i can just pay and get laid. I was hoping for the later.
>>
why don't you drive to see her?
>>
>>16663518
It would take me like 6 hours, and then i would have to get an hotel because i don't want to bang her at her mom's place.
>>
>>16663513
There's no guarantee that you'll get laid.
>>
She's got a broken leg, I doubt you'll get laid until that heals.
>>
>>16663524
I know. But meeting a girl would increase my chances i think.
>>
>>16663475

Have you sexted her yet? If you can fuck for real, the yes it's worth the trip out there. Or for her to stay the weekend or something.

If this is for love, forget it. She has no job, you'll be paying out the ass for everything
>>
>>16663529
It was a while ago. Actually it as her foot, but yeah, it complicates things.
>>
Best case you're wasting your time. Worst case you're wasting your time and money.
>>
>>16663499
Its all jokes until you're crying during a horrible anxiety attack in the McDonald's bathroom because the customer bitched you out because you forgot to add a lemon to his tea during lunch hour.
>>
>>16663475
Catfish bruh, she was born a man.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.