[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it socially acceptable to become sexually forward with a girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: EWuM1dx.jpg (45 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
EWuM1dx.jpg
45 KB, 600x600
Is it socially acceptable to become sexually forward with a girl you've been talking with for a year? I know she likes me but I still feel like it's too early. The internet has taught me that one of the worst mistakes a man can make is to be a prematurely lewd creep towards a woman. That's why I feel uncomfortable even striking up a casual conversation with a girl I find attractive because I'm afraid they'll find my forwardness intrusive and disgusting. However, I'd like to have sex at least once before I die. I know that's a bit primitive but I can't help having a curious personality. And for all I know, I could die at any moment so better sooner than later? It's a fair thought, no?
>>
Guess not.
>>
>>16663403

Look anon.

A woman knows if she will ever fuck you within the first 2 seconds of meeting you- she looks at your clothes, looks at your shoes, looks at your watch, looks at your physique, and makes her mind up.

The BEST chance to fuck her is in those 2 minutes you just met her-

After that its downhill.

Who cares if she thinks youre a creep? Creep is a man that isn't attractive that tried to be sexual with a woman- so one girl could think 'what a creep' and another girl will just fuck you
>>
File: 18moon.jpg (129 KB, 753x1060) Image search: [Google]
18moon.jpg
129 KB, 753x1060
No, it's not really acceptable to be like "hey, do you want to fuck?" when you barely know someone or have even established some kind of romantic interests. That pretty much only works drunkenly at a bar, but even then you just don't come right out with it.

If a woman senses you're desperate for sex, that usually kills any desire she might have had to sleep with you. You have to go through all the stages of mutual physical attraction, light touching, kissing and then sex. You don't just go ask someone who is just a friend if they want to fuck without seeming like a psychopath.
>>
>>16664926
This guy is telling the truth
>>
>>16664926
>>16664939

These are all lies unless you want really want to be a creep that never has sex.
>>
>>16664935
Take advice of somebody who isn't a virgin. Girls want sex more than guys. Girls aren't some precious commodity who only allow James bonds to fuck them. And don't waste your time on girls who put you in th friend zone. Girls are bad friends to have
>>
>>16664946
>>Girls are bad friends to have

As a girl, this is extremely true. We're emotional assholes really
>>
>>16663403
>I know she likes me
Then don't use her for sex.
>>
>>16664964
m'lady
*tips fedora*
>>
>>16664935
Oh, I wasn't planning on suggesting sex out of the blue. I meant sexually forward in the mildest sense, as in flirting and mild touching, making my desires apparent. I actually have low-key flirted with her and she has responded well. It's just so out of character for me to be strongly suggestive that I'd feel awkward just bringing up a sexual topic in conversation with her and acknowledging that sex is a thing.
>>
>>16664935
By the way, if talking regularly for a year is "barely knowing someone", how long does it take until I can sufficiently call her more than an acquaintance? After we've spent a decade together on a desert island?
>>
What does it mean to have your face ripped off?
>>
>>16664926
This is terrible advice
Many women don't feel comfortable having sex with or even dating a guy until they're friends with him
>>
I just kind of realized something. 4chan has made me hate people who have sex and the whole normalfag culture, including the ideas presented in response my topic. Our chatting is quite decent and pristine, and I'd feel bad about contaminating our friendship with these sex-driven normalfag undertones. Even if we have feelings for each other and I know she'd sleep with me if I took the initiative. I'm afraid of becoming something I despise.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.