[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the normal way that people get a boyfriend? I know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 1452077898497.jpg (15 KB, 236x318) Image search: [Google]
1452077898497.jpg
15 KB, 236x318
What's the normal way that people get a boyfriend?

I know how to get sex in a bar or something, but actual dates and someone liking me back, I don't know

What's the normal way?

I want to do it the normal way I don't want my first date to be from online dating, that would be sad

I'm 24 and female btw.
>>
>>16663246
You're more than happy to get pounded after meeting up at a bar, but meeting someone online is sad?
>>
>>16663255
Being a virgin at 23 is sadder than being pounded by someone from a bar. Of course I would love to have lost it to a boyfriend, but I got too tired of waiting.
>>
>>16663266
But you didn't ask about losing your virginity, you asked about starting a relationship. Get over the stigma of online dating, or just become the local bar jizz jar.
>>
>>16663273
If the only way I can find a relationship is online dating then that's really sad, and I already feel inferior to everyone around me

I'm ok with online dating but just not for my first date. I want to feel as good as everyone else.
>>
>>16663275
First dates are special to people because they're their first, when stuff is new and fresh and idealized. That's not going to happen with your first date because you're an adult and you know life is shit.

Now go and meet some dweeby engineer who unironically collects figmas or whatever. OKCupid and Tinder are the only decent ones afaik
>>
Make yourself presentable. Go to friends' parties. Make great first impressions with dudes. Then they start slowly asking you out. You can also ask them out too; sometimes they are as unsure as you are. But be ok with rejection and move on to a new person.
>>
>>16663246
You dumb bitch it's simple you talk to a guy that you like and you ask him about his day,what he's up to, and keep trying to get the conversation going. Even if he stops

It's the opposite of a guy picking up a chick.

With a lady they have places to go aside from that to much affection poses the question of why are they received it.

With guys they are more direct so they will receive it and like the attention because the norm is to not get it.

In that see if you like what he's up to then drop in there that your free.

He's like" Blah blah blah "

Your like " I gots to go but I'm free later "

Your basically seeing him up for the date. It gives him the option to ask you out.

You don't look like a skank cause you just mentioned your free
>>
>>16663309
And then they will pump and dump you.
>>
>>16663311
Nah cause your still in control the reason you get them talking is to see where they take it.

Shy guys are oblivious, chad will tell you tell be there in a few, normies will ask you for a coffee date, weirdos will kill themselves off.

It's simple op just don't open your legs to quickly and get to know them a bit more by talking.
>>
>>16663311
Getting sex but not a relationship is not a pump and dump.
>>
>>16663323
Well OP is looking for a relationship so I doubt that will work out very well.
>>
>>16663246
Girls, stop acting like you want a guy with traits like Romeo.
Bitch! That’s a fucking lie.
You always talk about how every man’s fake and you can’t take it, and you want something real, shut up tramp, save it.
Twice a week you put on your make-up and damn bracelets and head to the club, half naked with your ass shaking.
Pulling a low-life nigga who claim he cash making.
Till you let him hit and find out he works at a gas station.
One of them niggas got you pregnant, and you can’t raise it.
But you caused it, your actions made a fat statement.
You want Romeo? Then act patient.
And stop fronting, like he in the club, posting in the back waiting.
It’s the club, where guys put on a new persona.
After they get loaded with a few Coronas.
They always shouting and wile out with habits that very few condone of.
Then they look for beautiful, brainless bitches like you to bone ‘em.
Then when they leave you, you cry and cry.
Talking ‘bout, "Oh my god I can’t find a guy, I’ve spent so many years and I’ve tried and tried, why am I even on Earth? I should die."
You want Romeo, you’re not worthy, you’re cock thirsty.
You’re nasty and probably got Herpes.
Sometimes the secret to find, is to stop searching.
Try a new formula, cause your last one’s not working.
>>
>>16663246
>meet guy
>become pals
>hang out
>decide if he's what you want or not
>let's assume he is
>ask him if he's interested in going out with you
>try that on a few times
>let's assume you enjoy it
>fug dat boi
>???
>profit
Holy shit it's like you have to use common sense or something.
>>
>>16663290
This is how guys try to find girlfriends, so it's probably the best bet.

You need to meet new people, so friends of friends or friends of coworkers etc.
>>
I met my boyfriend on POF, we've been together for almost a year and I've never been happier in a relationship. Online dating isn't bad, just takes a few tries.
>>
>>16663246
Well I guess normaly you become good friends first. (Thats how it always happened with me) Then you get even better friends and maybe you should know eachother for 3 months (always depends) before you can be sure that he is a great guy. Then ask him more often if he would like to do something, let him sleep over and cuddle. You should just cuddle as friends though this will not make you look needy.. And then see how he reacts. If you like eachother it will just happen naturally
>>
>>16663246
You could ask a friend if they know any guys, and see if they can set you up.
>>
>>16663246
What value do you bring to the relationship outside of your tits and vag?
>>
>>16664959
you realize most women on the planet don't have a legitimate answer to this question, right?
>>
>>16663246

Normal women wait around for a guy to ask them out and think that it's easy from what I can tell by listening to their stupid shit
>>
>>16663275
it's 2016. Times are changing. Get over yourself.
>>
>>16663246
You aint gonna get a good date a bar i can tell you that
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.