[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nice girl I know could be pregnant.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: this is fine.png (245 KB, 500x242) Image search: [Google]
this is fine.png
245 KB, 500x242
I'll give a kinda tl;dr of the situation because I always get into too much detail.

>Girl I like for 3 years dates asshole
>Asshole used her 2 months ago just to touch her fucking tits
>No clue what's going up in her head
>Suddenly started gaining weight in legs, arms, stomach and boobs
>Randomly gets bitchy to quite literally everybody but me, she's calmed this down the past few days though.
>Asked me to walk her to a youth clinic by my home
>Youth clinic is where you can get tested for many things without anybody knowing
>Sounds exactly like pregnancy
>And now I know not a fucking thing to do.

She's like my only good friend. All my others are nerds, who are chill as fuck but not exactly helping me get a life.
I've been fucked up for the past year, I've given up my life to please people around me.
Please... help.
>>
If she wanted you to get involved, she'd confide in you. Just because she's your only good friend, doesn't mean you're her only good friend. She doesn't need you to whiteknight her
>>
>>16663039
I'm not whiteknighting her. She doesn't even know I don't like her boyfriend, and actually I've hanged out with her bf's brother, who is so fucking chill.
And also, I'm not saying I'm her only good friend. She has many of her own good friends. I left out lots of the tiny info and shit since I didn't want to make a 2000 word long post, because nobody reads that shit.
I'm really worried for her, since not only is her life getting so off track (She basically failed all her courses) but she also has a mom that doesn't give a fuck about her and a dad that blocked her on facebook when she tried to contact him.

I just need to know what to do and what not to do, not just what not to do.
>>
>>16663048
If she wanted your help, she'd ask for it. That's literally all you need to know. You can say what you want and you can do what you want, but the minute whatever you say or do sounds like you're criticising her or judging her for her choices, there goes your friendship. I get that you don't want her life to go down the shitter, but she's an adult and she can make her own decisions.

And the fact that you have feelings for her isn't irrelevant either. I feel like you're trying to 'save' her so she'll fall in love with you.

>I just need to know what to do and what not to do, not just what not to do.
What to do: give her advice only if she asks for it. Allow her to confide in you if she approaches you. Support her if she needs it.
What not to do: don't judge her or criticise her. Don't comment on her life unprompted at all, for that matter. Don't pressure her into doing what you personally feel is right if she doesn't want to do it
>>
>>16663063
Thank you for this. This is what I needed.
Oh, to note, she's actually 15, which is why I even made this whole post. I wouldn't say that classifies as an adult, but if it's metaphorically then I guess.

And I do guess you're right, I do kinda look like I'm doing this for personal gain ("save her" sort of deal) so I guess I'll lay off that

Thanks, again.
>>
>>16663071
>she's actually 15
That explains literally every single 'pregnancy symptom' you've listed. This thread is a waste of time.
>>
>>16663075
If you could read, I also asked what I should do.
Because I don't know what to do.
And the main reason I made this thread is so I can get advice on what to do.
>>
>>16663090
I can read. You've liked a girl since she was 12, you pedo
>>
>>16663071

>15yo

What a waste of time...
>>
>>16663094
I'm her age ye moron
>>
>>16663099
>doesn't know that you're supposed to be 18 to be here
>calls others morons
>>
>>16663024
KEK
>>
>>16663101
ban me then
I needed advice, there is literally nowhere else I could think of to post it. So I posted it here, anonymously. I got what I needed, thank you, bye :)
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.