[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What to say next
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 480x480
Girl texts me "hey!" I replied "hey(her name here), what's up?" She replied "watching tv you?" What do I say now? Would saying something like "contemplating life, lol jk so how was your day?" Be stupid or kinda funny and out of the norm to keep her interested
>>
I love /adv/ beause of these fucking dumbass first world teen problems
>>
>>16662428
Jesus christ anon, you say what you are doing and talk shit. Not this "just contemplating life" shit. If a chick sent that to you, what would you think? "Fuck this dude is interesting and deep" or "who the fuck messages someone that". If your answer isn't the latter god help you. Just talk about shit, what you have in common, events you have coming up, get her to babble about herself, most chicks love that shit. To your credit you were close, if you aren't actually doing anything interesting (and can't make something up) just write "fuck all hey, how was your day?". God damn.
>>16662435
Yeah I reckon, but hey a fair portion of us were retarded teens or so I tell myself.
>>
>>16662435
Eat my ass. What do you want me to ask? Want me to say, " a fucking African Warlord is after me , where should I hide?"
>>
>>16662449
Not him, but that's leagues ahead of "contemplating life lol nah jk".

Talk to chicks like you would guy mates, takes the fear out of it and then you might actually get laugh out of her due to good banter. That post was for more funny then your OP.
>>
>>16662449
I would send that.
>>
>>16662449
>" a fucking African Warlord is after me , where should I hide?"

That's pretty good, do that.
>>
Ok I asked what she was doing ths weekend. She said nothing wbu? Can I say "well I was planning to go out to the movies tomorrow, would you be interested?"
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 741x341) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 741x341
>>
>>16662480
Sure.
>>
>>16662480
>would you be interested?
Change that to something else like "wanna tag along"? So it seems more "I'm going anyway" instead "hey this is a date i need you to come". Given how she's message she may not be interested man but i don't know have been talking for long?
>>16662483
Hahaha you absolute mad man. She doesn't seem to have much of a sense of humour on her to be honest mate.
>>
>>16662480
>We're going to the movies tomorrow.

Do it, faggot.
>>
>>16662428
Anyone who writes "lol jk" immediately after they say something just revealed themselves to be a completely hopeless retard.

Then again, I'm probably not your age, OP.
>>
File: images.jpg (19 KB, 308x477) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
19 KB, 308x477
>loljk
All this says to me is that the previous thing you said was retarded
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.