[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My boyfriend sometimes jokingly (I think) says that he'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8
File: 1450522636983.jpg (80 KB, 500x433) Image search: [Google]
1450522636983.jpg
80 KB, 500x433
My boyfriend sometimes jokingly (I think) says that he'll kill guys interested in me e.g I told him once a guy asked me out (I rejected him though) and he said "I'll kill him" and another time when I jokingly said some sweet things and after that I said "lol whoops wrong person" and then he said in all caps "WTF WHAT ILL KILL HIM TELL ME WHO THAT GUY IS". He has a history of girls cheating on him. Is this a red flag or could he just be fucking around? He's a really sweet and affectionate guy, not clingy though.
>>
Is he 14?
>>
it's just a prank
>>
So are you just afraid of talking to him normally or are you actually afraid of him murdering a person you kind of want to fuck at the moment?
>>
>>16662284
>>16662295
Afraid of him actually doing it or at least beating the guys up. My boyfriend is a pretty big guy.
>>
>>16662318
He's just trying to sound alpha because he thinks you get wet for that. If you don't you should consider a new partner because there are more compatible guys out there RIGHT NOW who would settle for any gf.
>>
>>16662318

Well, then there's two solutions:

1. Don't fuck around
2. Talk to him about his violent comments
>>
>>16662278

When was the last time you cheated on a boyfriend? Be honest.
>>
I think you should kill him together with your brother and give his head to the nation. I'm sure everyone will be glad seeing him finally dead.
>>
I used to do this when I was 15. Honestly, it's a sign of immaturity and insecurity and I just cringe at the thought of a grown man doing this.

Red flag, dump.
>>
>>16662347
Never.
>>
>>16662353
Ignore that guy, he's some mentally unstable 14 y/o whose been asking that question in every thread which the OP may be female.

Threatening to harm people because they ask you out isn't normal. >>16662343 nailed it, sit down and calmly express that you not happy with that behaviour. If he keeps it up leave before you become a DV case.
>"lol whoops wrong person"
Don't make jokes like this to your boyfriend, it's inappropriate and makes you look like a piece of shit.
>>
>>16662363

All people cheat, it's always just a matter of time. Her boyfriend thinks she's cheating on him because of his miserable relationship history and she probably will eventually.
>>
>>16662369
Please, sounds like something a serial cheater says to justify their own shitty action.
>>
>>16662374

I cheat on every single woman the very same day I get into a relationship with them or soon after. Usually I try for a close friend of theirs or family member. So then when they cheat on me I tell them the truth and watch them cry. I also have a multimillion dollar house in the Hollywood Hills and 9 vacation properties.
>>
File: archie 003 - Copy.jpg (308 KB, 1239x744) Image search: [Google]
archie 003 - Copy.jpg
308 KB, 1239x744
>>
>>16662384
Q.E.D tot-
>multimillion dollar house in the Hollywood Hills and 9 vacation properties.
Lol, who doesn't?
>>
>>16662278
Murder together and sell the victims organs on the black market.

Also he might be the jealously insane type. Ask him if he's joking around when he talks about threatening people that way. Depending on the answer you might want to break up with him because he could be the crazy abusive type.

I wouldn't dick around and pretend you're cheating on him though. That's makes you a shitty person.
>>
File: silly-humans_o_842106.jpg (51 KB, 500x387) Image search: [Google]
silly-humans_o_842106.jpg
51 KB, 500x387
>>16662384
>>
File: Me in my garage PROOF for adv.jpg (81 KB, 1278x648) Image search: [Google]
Me in my garage PROOF for adv.jpg
81 KB, 1278x648
>>16662390

Here in my garage
>>
File: For you.jpg (21 KB, 711x399) Image search: [Google]
For you.jpg
21 KB, 711x399
>>16662318
>>
File: 1310557408609.jpg (69 KB, 450x337) Image search: [Google]
1310557408609.jpg
69 KB, 450x337
>>16662402

>Me in my garage PROOF for adv: jpg

Well I'm convinced
>>
>>16662318
>>16662407

For you.
>>
>>16662278

>He has a history of girls cheating on him.

This is just a stab in the dark, but I have a wild hunch that this may have something to do with his behaviour.

Obviously, the thought of the possibility of you getting with other guys makes him extremely uncomfortable, so his jokes about killing them seem to me like an attempt to brush it off and at the same time seem dominant/alpha/whatever to you.

Being a jealous type myself, I honestly don't know what to tell you about him possibly growing out of this behaviour, so you probably just have to decide if you can accept him despite his jealous nature. It has a small chance of being fixed, but I can assure you that sticking with him with the expectation that you will fix it is a surefire way to doom the relationship to years of misery before a drawn-out, messy end.
>>
I'm going to bring it up the next time he says he'll kill someone. What do I say?
>>
File: 25q.jpg (394 KB, 550x620) Image search: [Google]
25q.jpg
394 KB, 550x620
>>16663477
"Your negativity is stressing me out."
>>
You know, I quite suspect those exes have a very different story to tell, or your boyfriend has some strangely unfair views of what constitutes cheating.

You also have to understand, with these fuckers you are already a cheater. So his shitty behaviour is justified by your future actions, whatever they may be. You are in a very dangerous situation, bail asap.
>>
File: Huehuehuehue.jpg (20 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Huehuehuehue.jpg
20 KB, 400x300
>>16662318
>>16662407
>>16663202
Kekosaurus Keks
>>
>>16662278

except it didnt happen and you got mad about some big guy who stole your girl.
>>
>>16662278
Honestly, if you know he ha had a rough time with cheating in the past, why joke about it? Plus he's got it all wrong, his aggression should be pointed towards you. (No he shouldn't threaten you with violence)
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.