[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At What Age Should You Start Worrying?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
About finding a girl to start a family with?

I keep reading 2 opposite views when it comes to this.

One side says, "Men should not worry about getting married until 35-40 because this is when they will start having more opportunities to find a girl. This is at the height of his sexual market value. Younger women like older men, older as in older than them. Not old."

But then I hear the other extreme, "You're doomed if you don't find a girl by 30. You're window is closing. Only 30+ women with kids will find you interesting now."

Which one is more accurate? I am 32 and starting to worry I will never find someone young enough to start a family with.

Would like to hear from a femanon if possible.
>>
Well, I don't believe there is no hope in either situation. It's not so dire as that.

I believe in the numbers, and the numbers say that the larger the age gap, the larger the chance of relationship failure.

Also, the larger the age gap, the larger the chance of children with defects like autism. And the older the father, the larger this chance is too. It's not only mothers who have to worry about increased age.

However, it is also true that the younger people are when married, the more likely divorce is.

So with all of this, I think it's ideal for people to start relationship as a young adult in their 20s, be together for years, then get married and have children in their late 20s and early 30s.

This is just the "ideal" though. People outside of it still absolutely have the chance of success.

I'd say don't give up and keep looking.
>>
>>16661194
what i was afraid of
>>
I wouldn't start worrying about it until after 35 or so, from a numbers perspective. By that age your likelihood of marrying has fallen to less than 50-50, according to some sociological research. This is probably because 1) by that age, you'll be set in your personal ways and be used to getting along without a spouse and 2) most women who want to have children will have married well before then, generally to a man within a few years of their own age (median age is 28 for women, 30 for men).

You have to look at from an attraction standpoint too. There is an appeal that older men have for 18-24 year old girls, who are in the best biological shape to have healthy children, but unless you take really good care of yourself that will have waned by the time you're in your forties, unless you want to make babies with a girl with daddy issues.
>>
>>16662134
thanks.
>>
Just adopt when you find the right girl.
>>
>>16662201
i dont want to adopt
>>
i think the ideia that older guys can get young girls with ease holds some truth, but guys tend to overestimate it

it's not different from someone thinking that everyone who was a nerd when young is going to become rich and succesful

it happens, but not as often as people make it to be
>>
>>16662237
Yah I think I'm gonna be facing foreveralone.jpg

It doesnt seem to be getting easier.

I have the "things" that most girls are supposed to want. Stability. Good job. Home. Vehicles. Not fat. But manlet.

I'm getting pretty depressed about it, but maybe it's not meant for everyone.
>>
>>16662243

maybe you haven't really tried to attract someone? like using dating apps, talking to women, knowing more about them, etc
>>
>>16662248
I have been.

I actually came out of a 2 year relationship last year. we were supposed to get married but she backed out. long story.

now im kinda freaking out
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.