[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I went through a really terrible break up and I feel myself really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: snoop.jpg (32 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
snoop.jpg
32 KB, 500x500
I went through a really terrible break up and I feel myself really slipping. I've even started to believe in astrology bullshit. Long story short, I'm a Pieces so supposedly extremely sensitive and melodramatic and this break up is absolutely killing me. I just can't forget the good times despite realizing we would have never worked out and I keep obsessing over the emptiness it left me with. Would throwing myself into meeting someone new help? Casual sex maybe? Or would that make someone oversensitive like me feel even worse?
>>
Post natal chart
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (124 KB, 855x549) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
124 KB, 855x549
>>16661061
I'm not that into it so I don't know of this is right but I got this off the internet.
>>
File: image.png (414 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.png
414 KB, 2048x1536
>>16661100
Ok correction post natal chart from
http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?rs=3&btyp=w2gw

And you know your exact time of birth right?

Cafe astrology is broken and always gives that chart see? I just entered random info
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (113 KB, 671x473) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
113 KB, 671x473
>>16661123
Ah thank, I would have known.
>>
>>16661134
wouldn't have*
>>
>>16661134
I gotta go make dinner but I'm halfway done interpreting your chart

So far I can tell you that you suck at analyzing, inventing, structure, firm convictions about anything
>>
>>16661252
Alright thanks. I've never looked at it that closely.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2315x1795) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2315x1795
>>
>>16661392
That sounds pretty true to be honest. I'll have to be more careful with money.
>>
>>16661024
I think it's interesting that you feel that casual sex will make you feel better, because I do the same and I'm a Pisces as well.

Since I've done this in the past, I'll share some advice. First of all, I'm sorry you're having such a rough time, OP. Things change for a reason, and think of being single as an opportunity for personal growth.

After I broke up with my first boyfriend in college (a relationship of 2 years) I turned to casual sex with strangers to comfort me and explore my sexuality as well as other aspects of my personality. Casual sex is not bad, but if you are fucking to strangers to get the thought of your ex out of you, (which I have done) it will wear a hole in you.

Make sure that when you have sex with people, especially if there's alcohol/drugs involved, that you're having sex because you want them. Not because you want to shake someone else off of you, and not as a form of self harm (been there too). Enjoy yourself, OP, and the freedoms that come with being single.

Who knows? You may end up casually fucking a keeper.
>>
>>16661904
I haven't actually had casual sex and the idea doesn't appeal to me that much but my ex was my first and only sexual partner so I feel like maybe I would stop obsessing over it if I had more experience. I don't know if I want it to push the thought of my ex out but maybe it will put things into perspective.

It's just that people like us get so attached and give our all so when it doesn't work out we don't know how to let go. Thanks for your kind words though and I hope you're in a happy place now.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.