[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /adv/ just wondering what direction I should take with this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 222x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 222x500
Hi /adv/ just wondering what direction I should take with this issue that's come up with my flatmate/tenant.
First off, I own the property, she pays me rent, her boyfriend stays over often and contributes to the bills. We're kinda good friends, we smoke weed together and chill and watch TV a lot.
Both me and her bf have full time jobs. She doesn't work. Says she can't because of depression and is on welfare for this. She's the open relationship type and used to bring dudes home and this would usually cause some sort of issue between us. I haven't been aware of here bringing anyone (apart from her bf) home for over a year now.

TLDR..
I found some ads online that I recognise as my flatmate/tenant offering guys sexual services with our shared accommodation as the hosting spot. She is asking for money in these ads.
I'm not cool with this at all. Should I tell her boyfriend about it first or just go directly to her?
>>
She's your tenant. If you disapprove of her using your flat as her private brothel, go straight to her. There's absolutely no need to indulge in drama.
>>
>>16660614
Now, next the question is obviously the following:

How did you find the ads? I bet you were looking for hoes on craiglist, huh, bitch, OP?
>>
>>16660626
Makes sense... I was hoping to get more backup in the form of her BF but if he pussies out or is okay with it then it'll backfire.

>>16660660
My flat mates BF actually told me ages ago that he saw a woman I did some erotic portraits for on this page. I couldn't sleep and I was looking to see if any of my photos where on there. DESU most of it looks likes spam, but when I saw my small town listed on an ad or stood out.
>>
>>16660700
You really don't need backup here. Also, the BF is literally the last person who I'd expect to back you up in this.
>>
File: 1431367553156.jpg (51 KB, 604x340) Image search: [Google]
1431367553156.jpg
51 KB, 604x340
>>16660614
>is depressed and cannot work
>can prostitute herself online and in her own home
But seriously, if this is your property, shut her down. Being the owner of a brother doesn't look good at all.
>>
Personally, I'd just ask her to leave. She did it once, tried to do it again, BF may find out and go ballistic. You don't need this shit.

Tell her it's been nice but you have to leave.
>>
>>16660614
Tell her to go do that shit in a Hotel.
>>
>>16660739
Yeah, she's gonna fight tooth and nail with me and have a big fucking argument. She isn't going to make the process easy no matter what the outcome.
Wish me luck guys.. I'll have to wait for a moment when her BF is not around.
>>
>>16660759
Good luck, anon.
>>
I hold her that I was upset and disappointed in her, and that she had broken my trust.
That I understood she has issues with money but she needs to stop doing what she's doing here.
She apologised and stressed that is was only taking place in her room, and not the rest of the living space. Had to tell her that outside the moral and ethical issues, and my personal opinions, there is a massive legal and security risk involved. Not just with this apartment, but with her own safety as well.
She said she can't afford to stay here if she stops doing it. I told her that she has to find another option. If she wants to keep making money that way, move out or do it elsewhere like a hotel.

Thank god she didn't get mad or angry. Just upset and probably now stressed.

Gotta keep an eye on things and maybe help her out finding a job that suits her.

Her boyfriend was there for most of the conversation and didn't say anything.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.