[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I kill myself? I lost my gf of almost 5 years, I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 736x751) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 736x751
Should I kill myself?
I lost my gf of almost 5 years, I don't have any hope. I don't see the point in living. Love isn't even real. Any suggestions? Pic v related
>>
File: 58P.jpg (267 KB, 1024x770) Image search: [Google]
58P.jpg
267 KB, 1024x770
You gained the opportunity to get new girlfriends. And I meant to use the plural.
>>
Get on antidepressants, get used to life without her.

You're not the first, certainly not the last.
>>
>>16660373
True but I don't want another one.
>>
>>16660379

You'll want other when you figure out that she's sucking other cocks and not giving a fuck.

Women have a much easier time at getting over it. As a matter of fact she probably got over it before she even left you. They're just like that, it's nature. They're evolved at getting over heartache in order to survive.
>>
File: 53P.jpg (356 KB, 1247x828) Image search: [Google]
53P.jpg
356 KB, 1247x828
>>16660379
Don't be silly.
>>
>>16660393
It's not even about her that much, I wanna die because I don't see anything after this. I feel like I woke up from a dream that is this world we all know and now I'm in the real sick sad world. Ya know
>>
File: 59P.jpg (270 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
59P.jpg
270 KB, 900x675
>>16660407
Lack of imagination
>>
>>16660407
Ok, that's much better. Was in your shoes years ago and it took me a long time to figure out that my ex was helping me mask my depression. I don't know if that's your case, but it wouldn't hurt to explore the possibility. And I know what you mean, I still struggle with the same thought, but you can still get glimpses of authenticity and real beauty, you just sometimes have to wait out all the other shit. But hopefully you wont have to wait that long. Why wait it out when you can get help? Anyway, good luck.
>>
go fuck a hooker or some slut from tinder and see if that clears your head at all OP
>>
>>16660428
Good point.
>>
I had the same problem. I tried to kill myself 2 times so my parents took me to a psychotherapist. She actually helped me. It turned out that the problems were not related to that guy or my relationship, but were some family problems from childhood: lack of attention, doing things only for others, having an authoritarian father and so on.. All of these generated some kind of a butterfly effect in my perception about life and my behavior. She told me to do the things I used to do before being with my ex-boyfriend. Especially to do them in "another way", only for my good. So I did, and it kinda helped me. But I only could get out of depression after I've found out that my ex cheated on me. I can help you only by telling you to try the psychotherapy way. Wish you the best stuff! (Sorry for my bad english.)
>>
>>16660576
Yeah come to think of it my childhood was below average. I guess I'll give that a try.
>>
>>16660362
In case you like Slipknot, let me quote another song:

We'll find a way, when all hope is gone.
>>
File: 03013f2f.jpg (56 KB, 800x595) Image search: [Google]
03013f2f.jpg
56 KB, 800x595
>>
You can't be serious>>16660362
Shit happens, obviously wasn't meant for you, get over it
Half a mind to think this is bait
2edgy5me
>ooooooooo slipknot soooofukinedgy
>>
>>16660751
And from the mouth of corey Taylor himself
" AAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGHHHHH!!!!!!!"
>>
>>16660362
Don't spend 5 years with the next one
>>
>>16660362
Where did you lose her?

Really, I was with a girl for longer and I got over it, so have many others and so will you. Give it time. If you didn't have hope you wouldn't have bothered being here.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.