[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First Date Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
OK /adv, I going on a dinner date tonight with a 7/10 girl, and I'm meeting her for the first time (met on tinder). Im 18 she is 19. I'm not scared of talking to girls, but I have trouble breaking the ice. I need a nice way to greet myself, and a few conversation topics. I'm very open, almost too open, which might get me in trouble by discussing taboo topics, so I need a good idea of what is appropriate to discuss. Im introverted, and have a funny and sarcastic personality if this is a factor in any way . Picture is her.
>>
>>16660266
She looks nice. I like her dress. Compliments her figure very well.
>>
File: 57P.jpg (423 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
57P.jpg
423 KB, 1200x800
Introverted people aren't "very open"
>>
>>16660275
What are you on about, anon?
>>
I am introverted, but I'm open for any convo topic. I don't shy away from something that offends me, and There isn't anything off limits for me (I'm on /b a lot)
>>
>>16660266
That's Uh... That's not 7/10 friend. That's at best a 5.
>>
File: 61P.jpg (216 KB, 736x491) Image search: [Google]
61P.jpg
216 KB, 736x491
>>16660287
I'm trying to say that OP may not know himself very well.
>>
smoke heaps of meth beforehand, you'll be fine
>>
>>16660311
Can't really tell to be honest since half her face isn't even there but she does look like a 6.5 at least.
>>
File: 02highpriestess.jpg (129 KB, 753x1061) Image search: [Google]
02highpriestess.jpg
129 KB, 753x1061
>>16660311

Not OP, but she's cute. You have a terrible rating system if that's a 5.

And to OP: Just talk to her. Ask her where she's from, what music she listens to, hobbies, job, pets, blah blah blah. Topics to avoid like the plague: anything about past relationships or other women, religion, politics, and, at the start at least, nothing sexual unless she brings it up first.
>>
>>16660390
>Partial face
>MySpace style angle
Lol she's a 5.

>>16660405
Or just have low standards and any grill that gives you attention is bumped up to a 7+ as people on this board do.
>>
>>16660311
Haha, what? Seriously one of the more ridiculous comments I've read in a while. That's a pretty cute girl.
>>
File: back.png (980 KB, 900x1260) Image search: [Google]
back.png
980 KB, 900x1260
>>16660413

5 to me is like an average woman. Someone who I miiiight be attracted to, but I probably wouldn't even notice if I was looking through a crowd. 6 would be kinda cute, 7 is a would bang, 8 is a stop and stare, 9 is I'm in love, and a 10 is flawless, without peer one of the most beautiful people I've seen in my life.
>>
>>16660425
>>16660436
Lol you guys have this like IGN style ratings when it comes to women. You give average looking women high ratings. It's hilarious
>>
>>16660436
It's the internet, where random weirdos get to pretend like they're above perfectly attractive girls, as though anyone were impressed by that.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.