[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Facebook and GF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 3
>girlfriend says bye to me on messenger
>Im watching movie
>says shes still active
>messenger her if shes actually off
>she replies yeah stop buzzing phone
>movie ends hour after she left
>says last active 1minute ago
>confront her this morning
>says she was asleep
>just told her what I saw
>kicks off says she was just scrolling fb to unwind
>calls me creepy, needy as fuck etc
>I ask her why she felt the need to lie
>says im boring and other stuff
>I say its disrespectful that you feel the need to lie
>tell her if she wants space she can have it

I simply confronted her about it and she ripped my head off saying why does it even matter.

It matters because it was so trivial to lie about. If she had just said I want space to scroll fb and watch tv I would have been completely fine with it.

Am I overreacting
>>
She's right. You're needy and clingy. Why are you monitoring her activity so closely? If she's said bye, she doesn't want to talk anymore.
>>
Yes.
>>
File: 1449942729343.jpg (725 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1449942729343.jpg
725 KB, 1200x1200
jfc op stop being such a fucking sperg
>>
>>16659540
like i said, i came back to the chat after i finished watching the film and it said she just left.
Why couldn't she just tell me that in the first place then?
I believe that a significant other shouldn't lie to their other even in trivial circumstances
>>
>>16659538
Sorry dude. You fucked up. Nobody likes being monitored that closely. Enjoy the single life until you learn otherwise.
>>
>>16659538
Even if you do have a point - and I'm not saying you do, that's up for debate - you handled it extremely poorly.
>>
>>16659545
You're making a big deal out of something incredibly trivial. So many people browse Facebook to unwind. She lied, because if she hadn't told you bye, you would have kept bothering her. She's in the right here, you're overreacting, you're needy and yes, you're creepy too.
>>
>>16659545
Because she didn't want to have a long conversation when she just wanted to browse Facebook before bed. It wasn't a big deal until you made it into one.
>>
>>16659538
Reverse roles and see how you would feel. It's simple. Settle down.
>>
>>16659550
i have to agree... what the fuck OP! Having a tantrum cause ma gf was still active on messenger... lol. People
>>
>>16659552
>>16659550
>>16659548
I dont actually give a fuck that I made this into a big deal. If she thinks im boring and cant be honest with me in such trivial circumstances fuck knows what else she has lied about.

It's a matter of principal, something you guys need to understand. Lying is wrong in all circumstances.
>>
yes you're overreacting. It simply means she didn't want to communicate more on that day and guess why?

Because if you keep doing this, she'll just drift futher and futher apart from you. She feels uncomfortable with you already - that's why she didn't want to talk more on that day. This entire problem is a spiral and you will lose her if you keep being needy like that.

You need to understand that some people are more independent and need some breathing space in relationship. It doesn't mean they're cheating or that they don't love you back.

btw i broke up with someone exactly over such behavior. Guess what happened after that? The person started to stalk me and it turned into creepy nightmare.
>>
>>16659555
>Lying is wrong in all circumstances.
No, it's really not as simple as that.
>>
>>16659558
>>16659558
I believe lying is an absolute. Telling lies is wrong simply because it is wrong to tell lies
>>
>>16659558
+1

No one is perfect OP, have a little forgivness and understanding for her in you. If you don't have any empathy & don't want to understand her point of view, then perhaps you yourself don't really want this relationship to work out...
>>
>>16659538
holy shit lol

she is completely, 100% right. you are a needy bitch.
>>
If this is not a troll, I hope his gf sees the red flags and dumps him. Holy fuck, what an autistic sperg. How old are you OP and is this your first relationship?
>>
>>16659538
thats kind of fucking weird of you you should break up with her because youre too needy lmao desu
>>
>>16659567
>I believe lying is an absolute. Telling lies is wrong simply because it is wrong to tell lies
People lie to save the feelings from others, and to sometimes make time for themselves. If you're as needy as you fucking sound, and you monitor her activity religiously, then I understand completely why she felt like she had to lie to you. You're a goddamn weirdo.
>>
>>16659600
this. OP is a huge creepy sperg
>>
Fyi- Messenger is not always accurate.
>>
>>16659538
I think you are right all these other people have never had a real relationship or cared about anything if they think something like that is a problem cause she could have done just said sorry going to bed now instead of lying.
>>
>adv will literally jump at you if you don't word out everything like a submissive sorry ass of a person
>>
>>16659620
I've been married for close to 20 years. Shit likes this happens from time to time, and no one makes a big deal out of it, because it's not something you turn into an issue. It's a way of politely declining social contact with that person. His girlfriend didn't realize how fucking obsessive he is, and that's why this backfired on both of them. He's never going to be in a relationship where this doesn't happen from time to time, because this is something the majority of humans do.
>>
>>16659622
But that's not at all what's happening here, OP.
>>
>>16659632
No not everyone does this and no its not polite to out right ignore someone when you can easily say sorry I don't feel like talking going to be educated soon.
>>
>>16659643
Going to bed soon* auto correct is still a bitch
>>
>>16659635
It is, cause OP's having a defiant attitude towards the situation.
>>
>>16659643
If I tell someone I'm going to go take a shit, but then I stop in the kitchen, the bedroom, etc. on my way there, does that mean I'm lying about taking a shit? It's essentially the same situation.
>>
i bet op is white. white dudes always clingy as fuck tell me im wrong
>>
>>16659632

Not OP, but now i got curious, how it's like being married for almost 20 years? i can't stand the same girl just with months '-'
>>
>>16659643
You don't know anything about relationships, do you? Anyway, how did you two meet? Is this an internet thing or do you see each other in real life?
>>
>>16659657
I've seen just as many clingy black and asian guys. Insecurity is not inherently white.
>>
>>16659661
It's not for everyone, let me tell you. It takes work from both sides. Not having children helps.
>>
File: XvX1qzsveu.jpg (159 KB, 424x283) Image search: [Google]
XvX1qzsveu.jpg
159 KB, 424x283
>>16659538
I had a boyfriend like this. Dumped him without mercy and never looked back.
She was probably browsing on her phone in her bed like the rest of us humans do sometimes before falling asleep (in more of our cases though, browsing some 4chan threads before passing out). What she did was 1000% normal.
What YOU did though was not. You're stalking her every movement and not giving her a milisecond of time alone. She'll leave you for that reason. Nobody likes an overly attached bf/gf who's also an obnoxious crybaby throwing out reasons she should feel terrible for being normal.
Get your head checked and get a hobby so you don't irritate her with your goddamn neediness you annoying man-child.
>>
>>16659662
Oh sorry my relationships I don't feel a need to lie about little shit like that but you know who does? Children cause they have no respect for their other.
>>
>>16659643
>you can easily say sorry I don't feel like talking going to bed soon
If she did this, I bet you'd ask, "Why?" and wonder why you're not getting a response. Because someone as clingy as you will ask a million and one questions about every stupid fucking thing.

>>16659682
>I don't feel a need to lie about little shit like that but you know who does?
Your girlfriend, because you're an insufferable shit.
>>
>>16659682
>behaves like a spoiled 10 year old brat
>calls others children
>>
Notice how OP is dodging all questions. That combined with his behavior makes me believe he is 15 or so years old.
>>
>>16659722
Either that or his first relationship. I'm guessing it's probably online as well.
No one spergs harder than a newbie or a NEET.
>>
>>16659555
>lying is wrong under all circumstances.

Enjoy your world where every psychopath, rapist, thief, politician and murderer yadda yadda yadda would be eager to shout out their activities to the world. The ground would drop out beneath your feet.

Is it a big deal? No.

Could she have said it? Yes.

Ask her to tell you if she is going to have her own 15 min so you can say bye and leave her be. Or stop caring so much.
>>
>>16659538

so ... basically your girlfriend doesn't like you. it's time to get a new girlfriend.
>>
>>16659538
Are you single yet, op?
>>
>>16659543
what is the context of this pic
it's kinda funny
>>
>>16659538
Whiny, but major alpha points for telling her to get the fuck on for lying to you. Definitely gonna stop some bullshit early on.
>>
>>16659538
Overreacting. I'm clingy, needy, and annoying as shit but I still hold back when my bf is online.
She'll talk when she wants, forcing her too will only cause a rift. She clearly loves you and wants to be with you, or she wouldn't be. Relax OP
>>
>>16659555
Checked
>>
>>16659567
>I believe lying is an absolute. Telling lies is wrong simply because it is wrong to tell lies

Not a psychologist here but it looks like you have that dogma as a safe-measure because you don't actually understand how you should treat your supposed significant other.
>>
>>16661437
I believe it's something like paparazzi kept photographing JGL while he was eating and he gave his signature "ca-maaaaaaan"
>>
>>16659538
Nah, she's a lying cheating whore and you should break up with her.
>>
>>16659632
the majority of humans dont stalk their significant other, no, bc that's fucked up
>>
>>16659657
black femanon here. you're not wrong
>>
>>16659538
i hope she dumps you OP, or you dump her and she moves on and live a happy fulfilling life that doesn't involve you crawling up her crack every moment of the day
>>
>>16659538
Jesus you sound like my ex boyfriend

>WELL IF YOU WANT SPACE THEN JUST HAVE ALL OF IT

Guess what I dumped him
>>
Not OP but I notice my girlfriend do the same stuff and I let it slide even though it's a bit concerning to me. I thought that lying over little stuff was a big red flag for you guys around here? How is this different?
>>
>>16659643
>say ok I don't feel like talking anymore
>you sperg out OMG WHY NOT I LOVE U THO
>cause I don't feel like it I wanna just chill
>BUT Y NOT CHILL TOGETHER
>ok you're boring
>WHAAAAAAAT
>>
>>16662007
Because he's bugging her over phone activity indicators. She probably was dicking around on facebook, no big deal. Maybe their conversation had ended. The difference is that it's not like she left his house saying she was going home and then stopped off at three bars and Larry the philanderers house on her way home. Granted she probably should've told him she was dicking around on facebook but he's blown this up using her lie to justify it.
Be a fucking man and learn when to leave a woman alone. She'll come back wetter for it.
>>
She was right until she said u r boring

Dump her
>>
>>16659538
Let me tell you how the FB messenger works, OP:

The minute indicator shows the last moment they where online on Facebook. Meaning that even if they open up Facebook for a fraction of a second, - it's going to update to "1m". What it does not show, however, is the last moment the person interacted with messenger specifically.
It's entirely possible that you confronted your gf about browsing Facebook, chill the fuck out dude.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.