[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is money a good substitute for real human connection?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1452135722157.jpg (100 KB, 730x730) Image search: [Google]
1452135722157.jpg
100 KB, 730x730
Is money a good substitute for real human connection?
>>
If you use it for social outings.
>>
not really

i have a lot of money and would rather have more friends
>>
wat?
>>
>>16659433
money is a tool with which to build your goals, not the goal itself
>>
If you have a lot? Sure. You can just buy friends if you really want human interaction.
>>
Selling: tier 4 friendship

Only $99.99 a month.
>>
>>16659448

Wanna trade? i have so much annoying people in my life who don't leave me the fuck alone as much as i try to push them away, i would be more than happy to earn cash just to get ride of them
>>
No.
>>
>>16659433
No. It will certainly take away the stress from having to worry about bills, food, etc. You can buy friends, but you'll never have real people that genuinely care about you. You can use the money to travel and meet interesting people, but you'll still have to do the brunt of the work by socializing.
>>
>>16659433
Dun goofed OP. You're supposed to buy the human affection at this point.
Like necklaces on second dates and shit
>>
No. The best times in my life have been the most social, money has made no difference.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.