[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tinder advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20151226_005604.jpg (2 MB, 2416x3232) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151226_005604.jpg
2 MB, 2416x3232
I just set up a tinder account to see if I can maybe get dates. Us this pic a good pic go use as myain pic. I think it looks musculine but I don't want girls to think I'm trying too hard. Help plz
>>
Shave that gross stache, smile and take the picture somewhere that doesn't look like a kids room.
>>
File: IMG_20151226_005525.jpg (2 MB, 2416x3232) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151226_005525.jpg
2 MB, 2416x3232
>>16659299
Better?
>>
>>16659302
>still in a kid's room
>still stached
>now look like a berserk rapist

Uhhhh
>>
>>16659284
Holy fuck it's this cunt AGAIN
>>
>>16659284
You look like a Hispanic Tom Hardy chicks should dig that
>>
File: suicide1.jpg (43 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
suicide1.jpg
43 KB, 640x427
>>16659324
EVERY FUCKING MONTH
>>
>>16659284
No. Go outside and do something interesting, and look like you're having fun. Then have someone else take pictures. You look like a sad, lonely spic in a baby's room.
>>
>>16659344
HAHHAHA SOMEONE END HIS FUCKING MISERY AND OURS PLEASE
>>
OP now,
Now that I'm getting all these negative replies I'll stop making these shitvthreads, I thank you all for taking part
>>
>>16659284
That is a bad picture.
>The lighting is poor
Too many shadows
White balance is off
You may need a better camera to fix this
>There is too much space at the top
Pictures tend to get cropped and resized automatically, especially on phones, so you'll want to crop it yourself.
May as well centre it while you're at it.
>It looks like a selfie
Which makes you seem unsociable.
I can't actually tell if it's a selfie, but you're at home so people will assume it is
>You forgot to smile
>You need to shave
>>
>>16659371
...... It's my nexus 6p tho
>>
>>16659392
just went outside and took my first picture with a 5x (same camera I believe). It was fine, the problem is just lighting.
Also the picture will obviously be better with the rear camera, so use it if you can.
>>
Nothing wrong with that pic but no will swipe you if you use it, heres the thing with tinder, looking painfully average there is same as being disfigured. You gotta use something i call "show off" pics, like pics from social events, vacations from exotic locations, you with your buddies having fun, tight shirts if u are ripped etc
>>
>>16659284
You look fine physically but it's not a good picture. A better picture would be one where you are out somewhere, with someone else, smiling genuinely.
>>
Op, you're always posting those terrible pictures of yourself and getting the same advice every single time. Every time I check adv you have a thread, why? Why don't you listen to the anons trying to help you out?? Or just give up with trying to find a SO. One or the other.. just stop posting D':
>>
>>16659466
Always hoping for different responses, same people always respond
>>
>>16659426
>smiling genuinely
you need a stalker friend who wears a camera like jewellery to actually get pictures of this
>>
>>16659284
My only recommendation here is perhaps better lighting as another anon suggested, but also perhaps look directly into the camera, it makes the photo seem more personal. As for smiling, try something a little subtler than your second picture
>>
>>16659284
Literally the face of autism.

Just try to look alive, get some personality in your pics, god damn.
>>
>>16659314
This description couldn't be more spot on.

OP do you seriously think someone will want to date you with the stupid fishes on the background. Girls don't like pics with ugly backgrounds that look like they've been taken with a webcam. Don't you have any pics of you doing something outside?
>>
>>16659500
This is kinda a big problem for most of us.

Like, maybe sometimes we go out and shit, but nobody takes pics.. And when we do, we usually look like retards lmao
>>
oh hey I'm tired of seeing your face
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.