[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Heroin Problem easy answer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: heroin.jpg-large.jpg (45 KB, 556x370) Image search: [Google]
heroin.jpg-large.jpg
45 KB, 556x370
so my friend that i lost touch with for 6 months hung out with me last night and he snorted some shit out of a pill and then passed out.

so i drove to his house (Very close) and told his mother about it

basically it all ended up with him getting caught by his parents about having a drug habit

when i got home just know i realized he didn't bring his drugs with him to leave, and now i have a fucking heroin pill in my room

should i just give this to his dad as proof in the morning? it's 2am and im tired but i feel like i should set an 8am alarm just to let him know, this shit is pretty incriminating and scary

what do
>>
fuck you for snitching on your "friend" nigger
>>
>>16659208
Fuck you for calling him a snitch, you cunt. He did the right thing.
>>
Shitty thing to do to snitch on the dude.
why don't you snort the rest of it to find out if it really was heroin?
>>
>>16659214

also since when do all of you underagefags flood this board?
>>
>snitch on a junkie
>throw away his drugs or give them to your dad

Yeah this is going to turn out well. This is how people get knifed and shot. How dumb are you?
>>
hes been smoking crack and snorting heroin he came to me to talk about it since he wants to quit but can't... Fuck you junkies Im not watching my friend kill himself
>>
>>16659225
His dad learn to read. As evidence.

If anyone was to get shot or stabbed it'd been him in a few months trying to skeet a deal or something.
>>
>OP snaked AND wants to pitch a junkie's stash

Hahahaha you're going to get shanked by a drugged up fiend.
>>
Flush it. Wtf would his dad want it for? Film yourself doing it if you think its necessary.
>>
>>16659196
OK, dude, just avoid anyone who has anything to do with drugs. Throw away that pill you have with you now, and don't maintain contact with this junkie. Messing around with drugs is dangerous and its just as dangerous to hang around people who use/abuse them. Take care,man.
>>
>>16659243
They didn't find any evidence so it was my word against his. So it's just like the final nail I guess. I had his other friend who's not a heroin junkie talk to his dad but he didn't mention the crack or heroin just how the guys been addicted. So I feel like it might be necessary to show him in person
>>
Heroin will fuck you up OP. You made the right call informing his parents. Now get rid of that evidence in case they call the cops on you.
>>
Shouldn't they be able to get a drug test or something for proof?
>>
>>16659250
>Messing around with drugs is dangerous and its just as dangerous to hang around people who use/abuse them.

I'm not from any ghetto or anything but this screams "sheltered".
>>
File: mmt.jpg (5 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
mmt.jpg
5 KB, 275x183
>>16659196
Junkie here. The good thing about your friends situation is that he's not been on gear for very long - there's a few different ways of getting it in to you, and snorting it is the least effective way possible, and if he can still nod from snorting then he doesn't have much of a tolerance. Hopefully his parents will get the required reading done rather than just flipping out - what he really needs is support. People's knee jerk reaction of screaming and shouting then threatening this and that generally just reinforces to the user that "everything is shit", and then he wants to make himself feel better, so he goes and gets more gear.

As for the cap you're holding, flush it down the toilet. From a moral standpoint if you give it back to him you're enabling his habbit. There's also a risk that he has told/will tell his parents he left it there, and it's not beyond the realm of possibility that they'll call the cops (they're likley to be pretty emotional right now, which can lead people to do some crazy things). Just having it might get you done for possession, and having it with the intent to give it to another person - even if it was theirs to start with and no money changes hands - could get you done for possession with intent to supply (results may vary by country of course). Given tonight's events I wouldn't have thought he's going to pop round and ask for it back anyway, but if he does just tell him you don't know anything about it.
>>
>>16659210
Fuck you snitch lover
>>
>>16659210
>>16659479
Snitches get stitches God, word is bond
>>
>>16659208
lol you are a retard. he did him a favor on the long run.
>>
>>16659366
knowing people die of overdoses is sheltered? Acknowledging that you dont want the responsibility of someone dying on you is sheltered?

Just how sheltered are you that you think doing drugs is this harmless thing?
>>
>>16659435
Listen to this man. Flush it.
>>
>>16659526
>he did him a favor on the long run.

maybe. it doesn't matter. snitches are two-faced little shits.
>>
I'm a junkie and seriously telling his family was a really fucked up thing to do. Even if you wanna help him you should've gone about things differently. We can't tell a lot of our friends or family about our use even if we want help because of people like you. He thought he could trust you but obviously he was wrong. He'll forever be associated with heroin by his family even if he cleans up. People get disowned by their families for shit like this. You shouldn't have just thrown him under the bus like that. I'm glad you're not my friend.
>>
>>16659435
not OP but thanks for the info, this is legitimately helpful, i also hope you get help for your habit soon
>>
>>16659580
His family's not going to disown these circumstances are better.

I gave his father the junk he's still kind of believing my friends BS but at the very least he's getting a blood test and de tox'd for a couple days. last night was a cry for help if I've ever seen one in my life and I'll be damned if I let any of you junkies tell me any of your bullshit.

Thanks for the support from the rest of you
>>
you're a dick
>>
>>16660350
He's 22 and his family can pay for his college he wanted to be an engineer. Addicts are all delusional liars go overdose
>>
Topkek. He's gonna be fucking mad at u. You lose contact for six months and hes going thru a rough patch and decides to come see his nigga and then u tell his mom of all people. I hope he stabs you. 22 years old and you still tattle tale like in school.
>>
>>16659208
This. A real friend would have talked to him and try to get him low key on rehab. Not make his family loose all respect for him.
>>
>>16659366
I have spent 5 years in relationship with an addict, so I know what I'm talking about.

I wish I was sheltered. That way I would never go through the hell which was morphine addiction.
>>
>>16659208
Niggers don't like to snitch and usually don't so I doubt he's a nigger.
>>
>>16660960
You abandon them in a time of need, too?
>>
>>16659208
>>16659214
>>16659225
>>16659479
>>16659518
>>16659544
>>16660350
>all these underage fags complaining about snitching
Heroin is not a joke. He just saved his friends life... assuming his friend isn't an addict already
>>
>>16659196
OP I understand you only had the best intentions, but snitching on him to his parents was a really shitty thing and you should feel bad.

you're assuming that his parents will be supportive and helpful, but you don't know that. you don't know how someone will react to news like that. they could just as easily throw your friend to the curb and make his situation worse.

it isn't worth the risk. you never go to someone's family.
>>
>>16659366
Hahaha, oh shit. Yea tell that to my meth addicted Uncle who tried to shot my aunt in the face for kicking him out after three strikes of stealing shit from the house and doing meth in the back yard.

These substances alter the very fabric of a person's soul. They re-wire them to care about nothing other than getting more. They have brief windows of normalcy, but they are already scheming how to get the next hit when they are injecting the current one.
>>
>>16660999
his family has a right to know.
His friend could have died in his house.
Supportive or not the guys gotta pick himself up. Support helps a fuck ton, but he might reject it so its not use sometimes.
>>
>>16660993
>All these straightedge retards thinking OP did his friend a favor

>>16660999
This this this.

>>16659530
>knowing people die of overdoses is sheltered?
Hey, do you know how hard it is to overdose by eating heroin? Do you know the difference, pharmacokinetically, between ingestion, insufflation, and injection?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.