[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I cut my hair? I've been growing it for four years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 20160102_143052.jpg (2 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20160102_143052.jpg
2 MB, 4128x2322
Should I cut my hair? I've been growing it for four years and I haven't really cared about it. I've recently had thoughts about cutting it but I wouldn't know what to do with it if I did.
>>
File: Fantastic-Planet-Tiva-and-Sinh.jpg (34 KB, 434x317) Image search: [Google]
Fantastic-Planet-Tiva-and-Sinh.jpg
34 KB, 434x317
What does your girlfriend think? Does she like it?

>If you don't have a girlfriend then cut it.
>>
>>16659092
Yes. You look like a sad metal fan stuck in a dead-end job at Best Buy. You could be much more attractive without it.

Use Google to find local hair donation sites in your area. Failing that, some national charities will accept mailed in hair if you follow the specific guidelines. Do some research on it. It's not that big of a deal.
>>
cut it and start lifting. you look so awkward with the beard and girly arms.
>>
>>16659092

Cut it
>>
Op, listen. I was in the same boat. I grew my hair for 4 years and then dreaded it, I kept the dreads for almost 2 years. Take advantage of your hair before you get it cut (if that's what you're going to do). Try new styles? Try dreads? Shave the sides? Try new stuff before you become like the rest of us again, short hair and boring af. Be ragnar Lothbrok.
>>
Don't cut it. Learn to play bass, or at least find a sub par fringe metal band to join. Ride that e note, swing that mane fast.
>>
>>16659107
This guy is right about the lifting, but you do look good with the long hair.
>>
>>16659107
>girly arms
>tfw his arms are twice the size of mine.
>>
>>16659520
this
>>
File: FB_IMG_1452252528761.jpg (47 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1452252528761.jpg
47 KB, 720x960
Thankyou for the replies anon. Heres an older picture of me for more reference
>>
>>16659582
It didn't post for some reason, will post when I get home.
>>
>>16659587
It did post, the hair looks very girly in the pic. It really is too long.
>>
>>16659092
I'd say cut it to just below the shoulders, and try to take better care of it. Long hair just doesn't look good if it's not taken care of. People keep saying you look like a metal guy, but to me, your pictures scream male-to-female in transition. You have a girly cut, hips, and you're wearing what seems to be a girl's shirt in the first pic. There's nothing wrong with that, but you're going to attract the wrong people.
>>
File: renegade.jpg (6 KB, 160x166) Image search: [Google]
renegade.jpg
6 KB, 160x166
>>16659596

this. Start to work out, cut it like the person said and i think you could pull the renegade look.
>>
>>16659582
I wouldn't necessarily say it's too long, but you'd need to keep it check, by ponytail or dreads, for example. And yes, you do need to put some meat on your upper body. After that, you'll be rocking that long hair. Your hairline doesn't look like it'll die, so make the most of it (yes, I'm envious, miss my ponytail).
>>
You should shave. Pretty girls shouldn't have facial hair.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.