[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay advice board i can use some advice but will only be on here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: bort.jpg (11 KB, 255x186) Image search: [Google]
bort.jpg
11 KB, 255x186
Okay advice board i can use some advice but will only be on here for 45 minutes.
So i kind of like a girl lets just call her D.
And i need some advice on how to talk to her without drooping the asshole persona.(being a nice guy never worked for me and ended in heartbreak so i must be a asshole no way around it)
I just need some tips on how to better approach her while she is talking to her friends.
>>
Final thing i am convinced she likes me due to making sexual comments about me. and she once called me a asshole (in the pua community it means you struck gold she likes you) so without dumping all the info i have learned and suffering a heartbreak i need advice on how to be more confident.
>>
>>16658773
>being a nice guy never worked for me and ended in heartbreak so i must be a asshole no way around it
this is an 18+ site, OP. You can't be here.
>>
>>16658789
When i was a teen i tried that nice guy shit and have changed.
>>
Now i am done with my teen years but have anxiety's that stem from my childhood and failed relationships
>>
>>16658773

Women don't dislike nice guys, they dislike boring guys.

You can try being an asshole, you'll still just be unpleasant.
>>
File: 1448169646471.jpg (23 KB, 480x686) Image search: [Google]
1448169646471.jpg
23 KB, 480x686
Let her do the talking.
>>
>>16658802
But at least you won't be boring, so your reasoning is flawed like holes in cheese.
>>
>>16658807
Sure thing Meltem.
>>
>>16658802
I spend my spare time working on standup most (who have seen me live) don't think i am boring the asshole personality has me bulking up lifting weights and all the asshole traits like sarcasm and backhanded compliments.
>>
>>16658808
Have you never met a boring asshole? They exist and they're terrible to be around
>>
>>16658830
Final post for the night as i mentioned i do standup and have been seen by girls as funny but i am not a boring asshole just a asshole.
>>
>>16658802
>they dislike boring guys
and guess what nice guys are
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.