[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this possible/not improbable?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: super mario question mark.png (1 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
super mario question mark.png
1 KB, 225x225
Is it possible/not improbable) for a woman to fail to meet the right one in her 20s, yet she manages to find the right one in her 30s, 40s and even 50s?
>>
>>16658684
Totally depends on her willingness to actively find "The One."
>>
believing in bullshit Hallmark (TM) concepts like "the right one" pretty much guarantees you'll never be happy with a real person. has fuck all to do with your age.
>>
>>16658717
Well not really a right one but more like a guy you are very compatiable with. Sorry English is not my first language.
>>
>>16658722
Oh. Then yeah, it's possible. In your teens and 20s, most of the people you meet are the result of choices you didn't make--where your parents decided to live, where you were able to go to college, who hired your for your first job, etc.

Once you get a bit older and have your own career, interests, hobbies, etc. you have a lot more self-determination, so you're going to meet more people who are like you (vs. people who randomly happened to cross your path). That's gotta up your chances of meeting someone you're more compatible with.

There's a reason why so many couples who marry young end up getting divorced.
>>
>>16658740
Even for a lady in her 50s?
>>
>>16658788
Yeah, I know many women who have active dating lives in their 50s-60s. My mom's friend last year started seeing a guy she knew in high school who used to be married to her best friend, but was widowed. He's a great guy, doctor, and they get along great. That's one of many examples in my life. People are getting divorced at all ages and looking for someone new. I don't believe in "the one" but you can find very compatible people, as someone here said.
>>
>>16658788
My mother got remarried at nearly 60 and she hasn't been happier.
>>
>>16658684
Happens for dudes all the time, obviously a woman is the other half of that equation, so yes. Yes it is.
>>
>>16658788
i mean there's always craigslist
>>
>>16658847
Best years for women are over, you sperg
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.