[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So today My fucking parents used my God damn DEADNAME in my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
So today
My fucking parents used my God damn DEADNAME in my general direction
they KNOW I hate hearing it and if I do hear it then I am not responsible for anything I do after
after that said that in screamed at my dad and he fucking hit me
that was the last straw enough is enough
I took the cat, wrote "ASSHOLE" on my dad's car in sharpie and then got in my car and left
I'm still emotional over it I'm sorry if you can't read it
How do you guys deal with it?
What could I had done?
>>
>>16658205

> INB4 what is DEADNAME?
>>
>>16658205

> I am not responsible for anything I do after

Nope. Life doesn't work that way. I can't just make up a rule that I don't like when waiters give me coffee and there is no raw cane sugar at the table, only white sugar. When there is no fucking raw cane sugar I am not responsible for splashing that coffee at the waitress scalding her.

You can and you will be responsible because that is what a fucking adult does, day in and day out... and if it is not your asshole dad, it is your teacher, or your boss at work, or a cop that pulled you over for speeding... until the day you die in a shriveled up remnant of a human being after the supressed anger eats you out from the inside.
>>
well, if you have someplace to live that's fine.
>>
Have you heard of self-control? You are responsible for your actions. I guess if you look at other people, you would want to be the type of person who can handle hearing words without freaking out.
I guess you wont like it but I think the solution is to toughen up emotionally. That wouldn't be for them, that would be for you and being tougher you can tackle things better.

Also hitting is wrong and all, but protip, if you scream in a guys face they will have a strong primal instinct to lash out in defence.
>>
>Deadname
Isnt that more of that stupid tranny shit

If so suicide is a good starting point.
>>
How do people like OP expect /adv/ to help when they're so mentally unstable?
>>
>>16658290
>>16658279

I have never met a tranny that wasn't a couple fries short of a happy meal.
>>
>>16658215
>>16658246
>>16658254
>>16658261
>>16658279
>>16658290
>>16658310
guys please I really don't need this right now
I see myself as a girl, that's who I was meant to be
I'm just driving around aimlessly
I have nowhere to go
I stopped at a coffee shop with my laptop and kitty
they are calling me but I'm ignoring it
>>
if you write on the marker on the car with a sharpie it will reactivate the marker and you should be able to rub it off with your finger.
sorry anon, didnt care about your story.
my advice is fix the mans car damage.
dont fuck with someones car
>>
File: 1430464031332.gif (2 MB, 266x349) Image search: [Google]
1430464031332.gif
2 MB, 266x349
>>16658317
kill yourself you degenerate subhuman
>>
>>16658215
> INB4 what is DEADNAME?
I had to go looking that one up too. When someone changes their name, the old name becomes their deadname. The term is most common among transfolk -the most famous example of a deadname is probably Caitlyn Jenner's, which is Bruce- but the term can be used by anyone whose name has changed.

OP, I can understand why you wouldn't want people to use your deadname, and your father certainly shouldn't have hit you. But if you feel a neef to use phrases like "I am not responsible for anything I do after hearing it" then I'm forced to wonder if you might be overreacting to its use. It doesn't excuse your father hitting you, but seriously, what the hell.
>>
>>16658317
You have some mental problems. Honestly ou need a therapist.
>>
OBVIOUS BAIT

kill yourself then you'll really have a dead name.
>>
>>16658205

>What could I have done?

"Hey mom and dad, you know I don't like being called Scott anymore, call my by my own chosen name Blossomdiecisscum."

>I am not responsible for anything I do
>This is what self-aggrandizing trannies actually believe.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.