[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I've been presented with a confusing scenario. My gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 2015-07-12_20.12.00.jpg (63 KB, 474x357) Image search: [Google]
2015-07-12_20.12.00.jpg
63 KB, 474x357
So I've been presented with a confusing scenario. My gf of 2 years has always been sort of low libido. We still fuck and she gives blowjobs and shit but they're pretty inconsistent. Sometimes everyday sometimes not for weeks. As of recently she revealed to me that her main reason for this lack of sexual stuff is that when I cum it's "too messy". Any advice for what I can do to help clean/make less of a mess after I splooge?
>Inb4 she's cheating on you/getting her sex life fulfilled elsewhere and that's why there's the low libido
That's not really the issue here, more about the mess afterwards
>>
>>16658130
jerk off more
>>
>>16658140
I can see that helping stamina but how does that help the mess?
>>
unless she's 12 or some shit, it's not really about "lol ur cum so gross". that's retarded. ask her what it's really about so you don't get blindsided by it later on.
>>
File: 1386923615214.jpg (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1386923615214.jpg
19 KB, 300x300
>>16658130

>As of recently she revealed to me that her main reason for this lack of sexual stuff is that when I cum it's "too messy"

Sorry dude but thats bullshit. Not saying she's cheating on you, but when you're in a committed relationship with someone for 2 years you don't withhold sexual intimacy with them because its messy.

Sounds like a weak excuse for something else. Maybe you guys just have incompatible sex drives. When you cum, jizz comes out. Aside from a towel there's nothing either of you can do.

Ask her whats really going on.
>>
You gotta focus on your aim man, have a box of tissues nearby.
>>
File: really_.jpg (9 KB, 250x247) Image search: [Google]
really_.jpg
9 KB, 250x247
Thanks bros, I figured it was something a little deeper than just my splurge but figured I'd see if I was just overreacting first and if it was literally just my aim
>>
>>16658150
there's less cum the second time?

and there's some things you can do.
eating celery can make your cum more watery, while things like zinc + folate will make you produce more and thicker cum. doing kegals will also help you push out the cum stronger so it doesn't just ooze messily.

but the absolute best advice is to just rip off your dick and kill yourself because your girl is either fucking other men or hates you so much she'd made up some unfathomably retarded excuse for not wanting sex and no matter what you do she won't change her mind because the problem isn't your cum, it's you.
>>
File: 1441410574948.jpg (2 MB, 2560x2489) Image search: [Google]
1441410574948.jpg
2 MB, 2560x2489
>>16658191
Thanks anon, maybe I should move on to something new with someone a little less frigid
>>
Tell her to swallow. No mess involved with that
>>
Everyone has a different level of sex drive. If she's telling the truth it sounds like she has such a low sex drive that stupid shit is enough to turn her off.

I dated a woman who though the idea of being in bed naked with a guy was gross. I also dated one who loved watching me cum and would play with it afterwards.
>>
>>16658329
>implying I could get her to swallow if even the thought of me cumming is gross
You have too much faith in my anon
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.