[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a 22 yo guy, I was raised by a single mom in a bad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: gdfg.jpg (18 KB, 600x457) Image search: [Google]
gdfg.jpg
18 KB, 600x457
I'm a 22 yo guy,
I was raised by a single mom in a bad neighborhood. Grow up around people with "street" mentality. As i result i have no degree or any of that shit, been drug addicted(now only weed), in debt because of gambling, had legal issues, low on money. Have bad personality. According to my exs: violent, agressive, rude, selfish, don't give a fuck about other peoples feelings or opinions, always do shit my way, can easy scare people away.... So i'm thinking fuck this pussy ass instagram/facebook society. Let's go to the fucking real mens land. The Foreign Legion. I think thats the only place on earth that really helps motherfuckers like me.
Right now getting my shit in order to afford a trip and get more physically prepared. So there are people out there who feel me ? Any advices ?
And if you have no shit to do feel free to speak your own thoughts about the idea.
>>
>facebook society

Also I don't know if I'd say you've found "Real Men's Country" here. There's a lot of things that come to mind when I want to describe this site, but that's not it.
>>
I guess now that I think about it, my advice is to avoid romanticizing stuff. It's important to look at everything and try to see it from multiple angles. There's no such thing as a promised land, nor is there a perfect hell. You'll find good and bad in everything. As long as you're aware of that I think you'll make out okay.
>>
>>16658108

Hrnnn, the Foreign Legion will treat you as disposable trash, and you will never be a "full" member, only the French who join up are given full privileges and authority (even though they have to lie about being French when they join up)

Get a construction job or something like that, will suit you perfectly: no SJWs, no emotional bullshit, just lifting stuff and putting it down again
>>
save yourself the trouble and just kill yourself.
you will fail, if not from being too mentally weak ( drug addiction means you have zero willpower ), it will probably be because you don't speak fluent french.
>>
>>16658301
Disregard the second half of this, I'm a faggot and a retard. Also I skim sometimes instead of focusing complete reading.
>>
they won't want your dumb ass.
>>
I'm in my 30's now and lived a life a lot like what you've mentioned. I hear u, everything is fake and the Facebook, instigram crap makes people say and put up things they normally wouldn't do. At 22 I was still in that life and had no problems with it. On the real, get an education from a community college and find something you can use the knowledge you've gained on the streets to help people. Running off isn't the answer. I've tried and ended up deeper into things then I would have liked. It follows you, if u have that mentality u end up with like minded individuals. You gotta change the way you look at the world and adapt to it. Just use what you have learned to get ahead. I've lost way to many friends that could have been very successful people because of what they learned on the street. It's never to late to try and get into a normal life. Shit I'm older and just starting where most do fresh out of high school. Have patients and good luck.
>>
File: artie.jpg (3 KB, 155x104) Image search: [Google]
artie.jpg
3 KB, 155x104
I feel that I have to be a nigger in order to post anything of value in this thread. With that being said... I bid you farewell.
>>
remove some kebab for me anon, godspeed you magnificent bastard!
>>
>>16658108
Dude OP are you literally fucking me?

I'm going for a security job because I'm too much of a raging asshole to work with a crew, especially ones with girls
>>
>>16658108
Just realize that, like any other military, trying to be "2 kool for skool" billy badass will leave you missing a few teeth.
>>
not to say you can't make it or anything, but the washout rate for recruits in the foreign legion from America, canada, and western europe is over 90%. Mostly the only people who make it are those from latin america, west africa, and third world slavic countries. People who literally have nothing to go back to and are trying to get a french passport to advance their family, a motivation first worlders don't have even coming from a background like yours.

But hey if you feel like you can do it then I'm not gonna try to talk you out of it. I'd highly recommend learning some conversational french before you go there though, as the instruction is entirely in French (though recruits are usually grouped together by nationality, so you'll most likely be with other americans).

Take a plane to Paris and then get on a bus to Aubagne. There's a recruitment center in Paris but the one in Aubagne is much faster.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.