[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to stop nipples from showing in gym clothes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4
File: blue.jpg (279 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
blue.jpg
279 KB, 700x700
i'm not used to wearing bras. only ever tried sports bras and i guess maybe they were bad ones? because my nipples still show through them. mtf with weird chest makes bras awkward and hard.

suggestions welcome
>>
why does it bother you so much, its a gym everyone is going to be more focused on their workout than on you
>>
>>16658034
i want to feel as comfortable as possible at the gym. terrified of being there in the first place and i'm not even sure i'll ever make it. but when i do go i don't want to feel self-conscious about my nipples.
>>
Pasties, the stick-on type.
>>
>>16658031
i dont even change in gym anymore because of my anxiety... its not like i do anything anyway lmao
try what >>16658045 said, pasties - maybe a dark coloured shirt?
>>
>>16658031
>that boy
muh dick.
>>
>>16658052
yeah there is no way i'm going to change ever in a gym. probably start a riot or something.

pasties seem nice. i'll try them. some of the pics you can still see nipples through them though? if a cloth bra doesn't hide my nipples idk that these will.
>>
>>16658061
kek shoulda said for gym...

not all pasties show your nips, OP
>>
if you find the gym intimidating then get some simple weights and work out at home. You'd be surprised what you can do with just a mat and some dumbbells. That and focusing on cardio outdoors. I know its winter but still.
>>
>>16658069
no i'm going to gym. it will be scary and may end in a lynching but i'm fucking doing it no matter how much i cry
>>
Just get a thicker sports bra.

It's normal for nips to show a bit when you're working out, even for girls.
>>
Small strip of duct tape across each nipple. Bring a roll in your purse and just change in the bathroom stall, no one will look at you funny for doing that. I used to work for the in home care and my client could only excersise in the pool, so I spent a lot of time in that changing room. I wasn't comfortable changing in front of people so I would use the bathroom, and then use of the showers with a curtain. Saves you the sticky car ride home and the embarrassment.
>>
>>16658101
NO

NO DUCT TAPE ON NIPPLES.
You can put a cloth pad in your bra though, and tape that in place.
>>
>>16658101
i think i'll be too scared to even try going in there desu. not looking to be stabbed, either.

are you also mtf cna
>>
Chest binder?
>>
>>16658031
You're a fuckin dude anyway. It doesnt matter. No one will care.
>>
>>16658061
>if a cloth bra doesn't hide my nipples idk that these will.
Maybe petals instead, then? Same basic concept, but much larger. They're meant more for going braless, but they should work for your case too.
>>
nursing pads bruh. lanolin's the good shit.
>>
>>16658031
I find that the quality of the bra affects the nippliness greatly. I also wear bras that are a size too small, and they keep everything snug and comfortable, without nipple showing. I'm a 32B, and usually fit in a xs sports bra depending not the brand.

I've also had success finding really high quality, expensive sports bras on the cheap at thrift stores (never worn). Good luck!
>>
>>16658031
Post more luka
>>
>>16658101
Dear god.
>>
>>16658284
yeah i hate bras. have bigger than most female chest with tiny breasts. the ones that fit around me tend to leave room in the cup area hah

thanks! maybe i should go to store and try some on blahh
>>
>>16658315
You wanted to be a girl mate. Most girls wear bras.

get a tape measure and a guide online and get an accurate bra size measurement. That will help you with shopping and finding the correct fit.
>>
>>16658125
Oh come on, after a hard workout when your feeling pumped from adrenaline, and you slowly peel that duct tape off...

Kinky~!
>>
>>16658126
>>16658126
>Not looking to be stabbed

Wat. Why would you....
>>
>>16658356
i guess. only bras i've ever wanted to wear were sports desu. and those don't come in complicated sizes but also never fit lol.

>>16658372
idk man shit freaks me out. you see those news stories about crazy women protesting trans girls in their changing rooms. really don't want to get near any of that.
>>
>>16658367
yes please
>>
>>16658061
>some of the pics you can still see nipples through them though?
what?
>>
File: welliseeanipple.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2868) Image search: [Google]
welliseeanipple.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2868
>>16658400
>>
>>16658407
That's barely noticeable, and with a good sports bra, hardly anyone will notice. Besides, if someones going to the gym to stare at lady titties, you can tell the manager.

>>16658398
Mmhhhm.
>>16658389
Ah, I didn't know you were trans. That does make a huge difference, and I'm sorry you have to hide it.

If it makes you feel any better, I would flip out on a bitch if she had the balls to try and make someone feel like shit for who they were. Bunch of sin fearing faggots, I would love to make them feel ashamed of themselves.
>>
>>16658440
oh! well it's nice that understanding people are a thing, but the absolute last thing i would want is someone screaming at the crazy lady screaming at me. i would never be able to walk into a gym again.
>>
>>16658440
>Bunch of sin fearing faggots, I would love to make them feel ashamed of themselves.
you understand we're talking about women at the gym who don't want OP to watch them shower, right?
>>
File: fed.png (34 KB, 298x279) Image search: [Google]
fed.png
34 KB, 298x279
>>16658031
>>
>>16658451
Oh, I'm not a screamer. I'm more of a 'talk to you in a soft, patronizing tone that makes you feel like a silly child and seriously feel guilt for your actions'.

Yelling is irrational and gets nothing done. If the bitch don't like it, she can go out and vote to get a law passed, or, OMG, not use a public fucking facility.

Honestly wish I could open up gender neutral gyms and bathrooms just to fuck with people. And attract people that don't care about that stuff.
>>
>>16658455
Nobody watches you shower at a gym, that's fucking downright creepy no matter what gender you are and you should be reported for it, especially if someones made it clear they don't like you doing it.

I mean, this is why I use the bathroom stalls in the gym, or close the curtains when I shower. I'm much more paranoid of some lesbian (no offense people) who uses the gym as an excuse to watch me or other girls.
>>
>>16658031

If your nippless show up through a sports bra and shirt, you've got some heavy duty nips on you.

But I'd still bet they're not as noticeable as you think they are.
>>
>>16658076
>may end in a lynching
Where do you live OP? Saudi Arabia or something?
>>
>>16658467

You'd go out of business, especially from lack of women. A lot of people are scared of people their same sex seeing them naked, most women aren't going to be okay with this generation of xirs and mi'ims, let alone men, being around them in toilets, showers, and changing areas.
>>
>>16658497
I think it would depend more on location. Some towns in California, for example, are pretty goddamn open and neutral already. It wouldn't be a huge leap.
>>
File: 1322170834440.jpg (19 KB, 283x280) Image search: [Google]
1322170834440.jpg
19 KB, 283x280
>>16658076

Jesus, dude, get over yourself, no one is going to give a fuck.
>>
>>16658511

Fair enough, in a big city in the right neighborhood it might work.

Even then, most people go to the gym to exercise, not strut their liberalism.
>>
>>16658455
except while in there i would keep my head and be anxious as fuck that someone is looking at me and crying internally. women worried about trans girls raping them in the shower or w/e have no idea what it's like from our perspective.

>>16658467
well that's good. you seem like a perfectly reasonable person. wish you could open up gender neutral gyms (whatever that is) too. i would join.

>>16658478
so do all gym showers have curtains? i still feel like i probably won't ever go into one. maybe get seat covers for the sweaty drive home...

>>16658486
maybe. thinking about this has me very self-conscious and worried. they're not going to force us to shower after university weights class are they?

>>16658494
america

http://fox2now.com/2015/08/31/trans-student-drops-class-after-200-classmates-protest/

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/planet-fitness-revokes-womans-membership-transgender-complaint/story?id=29465983

i don't want to end up an embarrassing news story.

>>16658516
that's the hope!
>>
>>16658525
>america
Where in America exactly? Most places don't really care if you're trans anymore but at the same time, I get why you're scared. I'm sorry you're in that position.
>>
>>16658525
I have not seen a shower without a curtain unless it was outside for rinsing off with a bathing suit on. Most people understand the basic need for privacy in western culture.
>>
>>16658525
>so do all gym showers have curtains?
no, but it'd be pretty easy to check
>women worried about trans girls raping them in the shower or w/e
it's widely seen as inappropriate to change clothes in front of people with different junk than you. hell, it's illegal in pubic.
>have no idea what it's like from our perspective.
they'd feel exactly the same as you because they have exactly the same problem: they're scared to use the lockeroom
>>
>>16658372
you took the bait, why?
>>
>>16658537
one of the red states where it's still legal for employers to fire someone for being gay :/

>>16658544
well that's good at least. can you walk in there with a towel around you and hang it up somewhere?

>>16658546
>they'd feel exactly the same as you because they have exactly the same problem: they're scared to use the lockeroom
this actually makes me feel pretty shitty. i never asked for any of this. am i just not supposed to ever use these public things, like bathrooms? i'm scared to even pee, and the last thing i want to do is make someone else feel uncomfortable :(
>>
>>16658544
>implying your fat ass has been to the gym ever
>>
>>16658572
ah, sorry to hear that. Good luck
>>
>>16658572
>can you walk in there with a towel around you and hang it up somewhere?

Ya, but I would just wait to change out of your clothes until you've closed the curtain. Usually you can hang your clothes on a hook or something, or on the wall.
>>
>>16658576
>Implying your fat ass mama didn't love it when I fisted her till she squirted last night
>>
>>16658591
it will be okay. once i get started everything will be just fine.

>>16658603
oh i hope so. if that were the case i might actually be able to shower. wouldn't your clothes get wet though?
>>
>>16658644
Depends what kind of stall your in and if you can hang them up out of the way of the water. OR, you could carry a large plastic bag with a few shower products in it, and put your clothes in that.
>>
>>16658653
also not a bad idea! i'm glad i made thread now.

still think i probably won't ever pee or shower except at home desu
>>
I wear a regular, lightly padded bra under my sports bra, an under shirt and a workout shirt.

Of course I have huge tits, helps so much.
>>
Hi op I had an issue like this in the past I wore these. I think its the material or something because when I I wear them my nips stay soft.

amazon.ca/Womens-Adhesive-Disposable-Patches-Non-Woven/dp/B012AA1M90/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1452269939&sr=8-3&keywords=petals+pasties
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.