[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a guy. I get jealous when my female friend talks to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: quick-spiderman.gif (691 KB, 499x285) Image search: [Google]
quick-spiderman.gif
691 KB, 499x285
I'm a guy. I get jealous when my female friend talks to other guys. We are not in a relationship and never will be. So why do I get this uncomfortable jealous feeling? Is it just impossible for a guy to be friend with a woman and not get possessive? I've had female friends before, but it was always superficial and I didn't care about them much. I want to have a good friendship with this woman but I don't want to deal with emotions that are better left for romantic relationships. Any advice on how to cope?
>>
>>16657551
You're just young and full of hormones
>>
>>16657551

It's normal anon.

A man, that doesn't have TRT, is always going want to fuck female "friends" and when they are around another male, he will feel aggressive because he wants to fight this male and take the female to mate with-

Simple, biological, instinctual feelings.

The only way to avoid this is to just NOT BE FRIENDS WITH WOMEN MORON

It;s that fucking easy

Alternatively, a hideous women because your brain won't register her as a mate
>>
>>16657551
Because you do want to fuck her. If you didn't, you wouldn't care who she talks to or hooks up with. Stop bullshiting yourself.
>>
>>16657561
I'm not very young and I never had this problem when I was

>>16657575
I guess I bought into the "just be friends" lie. Now that I put it to the test I'm just not able to do it. That's sobering.

>>16657581
I didn't mean sexual jealously. I get jealous feelings when she just talks to another guy. I'm in a relationship with a much more attractive woman already and I'm never starved for sex. One reason I can't try for a relationship with this friend is because I don't think she's very attractive. But if you and >>16657575 are right then maybe it's a primal instinct I can't get over.
>>
>>16657603

It's sexual jealosuey. Doesn't matter if you aren't starved for sex- you want to impregnate as many women as you can, in case the one you have gets eaten by a wooly mammoth or something
>>
>>16657610
Dang. All this civilization and education and it's all just varnish.

I hate to admit it because I want to rise above those animal motives, but it makes the most sense. I guess I'll try to keep my distance and get over it.
>>
>>16657621

Those 'animal motives' are what make people great.

You'll find rich people, they all have this animal instinct to hoard food and supplies (money, real estate, ) and that's why they work 90 hour weeks and get rich
>>
>>16657628
I don't think it would make me great to have sex with lots of women. I'd rather be civilized enough to stick with one at a time.
>>
>>16657635

Well, fine.

Just remember that same as you have impulses to fuck other women, women have impulses to leave their men for better men- their only impulse in life is to have the "best" cum they can find inside them.

Which is why dating is impossible, it's just one person cheating on another
>>
>>16657603
There's nothing wrong with wanting to fuck your female friends. I'd fuck the shit out of my two best female friends if they asked me to but they never will so I don't have to worry about it. Instead were gonna meet at one of their houses, watch some sports/TV, drink a beer, and hangout like friends.
>>
>>16657575
>a man that doesn't have TRT
do you even know what that fucking stands for?
>>
>>16657701

low test disease?

something?

I make it up as I go along
>>
>>16657551
Sounds like you've got serious problems in the self-worth department. What's it to you if your friend talks to other people? You wouldn't be freaking out like this if it were a guy friend would you?
>>
>>16657648
This is me personally hoping that you find yourself in a threesome in the near future.
>>
>>16657787
Thanks anon. That's really nice of you. I was expecting to get called cucked faggot or something terrible. Anyway, that'd be pretty cool but I don't think it's gonna happen. One of them has a voracious sexual appetite and I doubt I could keep up with her let alone another girl too.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.