[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are you supposed to ask a girl out ? So I know this girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: Cara-Delevingne-Naked-01.jpg (201 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
Cara-Delevingne-Naked-01.jpg
201 KB, 2197x1463
How are you supposed to ask a girl out ? So I know this girl for about three years now, we graduated so I have not seen her in 6 Months, cause the only time we saw each other was in school. I thought I was over her but then it hit me and I texted, we talked about how long its been since we last chatted and that she was always used to touch my her and so on. Btw iam only 18yo and I had never kissed a girl so I don't really now how this whole thing works. My plan was to chat with her for like a few months and see how things are going and then I would ask her if she want to hang out. But what could we do together at out first meet up ?
>>
>>16657238

Chat for a few months? Nigga, you are not interesting enough to keep taking to.

Just ask if she wants to hit up a party, get some booze in her, man up and kiss her. Feel a titty or two, then drop contact for 2 days.

She'll be begging for the dick.
>>
>>16657250
Don't listen to this guy. That's how you pull sluts.

Next time you see her in person tell her how you feel. If she feels the same way she'll be glad you spoke up and tell you. If she doesn't like you that say then there isn't a combination of words in the English languagd that can make her fall for you.
>>
>>16657250
That sounds really rude, to be honest. I don't drink and she either. You know I really love her, I can't put that in words. She means everything to me that's why I thought its good to go slow.
>>
>>16657238
"Hey anonette, you're pretty cool/cute/whatever. Want to go out with me to X activity?"

Holy shit guys it's not fucking rocket science it's just a woman.
>>
>>16657262

Whatever, you delicate flower.

I love sluts. They are fun, they fuck you good, they are great to show off. I surround myself with sluts, and I never have to hear about feelings, feminism, or weight gain issues.
>>
>>16657262
I will never see her in person as far as I don't ask her out. Cause she live like 20min away and is on another school than me. Only contact is trough whatsapp.
>>
>>16657267

You don't even know what love is. You're just infatuated with someone you've never truly experienced.

I could pump that bitch with so much liquor and cock that she would self-harm when tell her I want to break up.
>>
>>16657276

t. Alpha Male
>>
File: 1363766315141.png (188 KB, 487x410) Image search: [Google]
1363766315141.png
188 KB, 487x410
>>16657267

>You know I really love her
>She means everything to me

>all this from a few texts with a virtual stranger you used to go to school with
>>
>>16657290
She was in my class and touched my hair all the time, like really 24/7. Made compliments about it and also asked if I want to have some ice cream. But I was dumb and too shy too see all this signals that she bombarded me with.
>>
>>16657276
>sluts
>not gaining weight
>not always on about feeling drama
>not being feminist

Gr8b8m8ir88/8
>>16657277
Then how did you even meet her? Just invite her to go see the town goat or whatevee young people do for fun in your country. Once you're with her in person tell her.
>>
>>16657238
dude what

this is literally the easiest part of courtship

"Hey I'm bored let's go get some coffee"
>>
>>16657238
just ask her out.-
>>
You guys are right. I shouldn't be such a whiny pussy and just ask her out. But I will wait at least a week or so, because I have my 19th birthday coming up and I want to see if she wishes me a happy birthday.
>>
>>16657300

Well, excuse me then, you are clearly soulmates betraying the cosmos with every moment you spend apart from each other. I didn't know she touched your hair and ask you about ice cream.

Spoiler: some women are physically friendly people who touch people's hair and ask them about ice cream. Not out of any kind of longing, but because that's how they are.

You're not in love with her, you're just overreacting because this is the closest thing you've ever had to positive female attention and you don't have the experience to know the difference.
>>
>>16657315
WOW YOU'RE FUCKING RETARDED

JUST CALL HER DUDE
>>
>>16657303

Gr8 whatever, come up with your own material. Did you think that original zinger was going to drive me to tears?

>>16657315
Wishes you a happy birthday? God damn boy, I can't wait to see your next post about how you lost your love and girls only like assholes, I'm a nice guy why me bullshit.

I can believe we belong to the same species.
>>
Welp, just ask. Explain that you've liked her for a while and go in for the kill
>>
>>16657332
I can say that I was the only one that got touched. When she was disliked somebody she really showed it of.

>>16657358
Why not ? I think that will show that she at least thinks about me.
>>
>>16657391

YOU WEREN'T EVEN FRIENDS WITH HER YOU OBSESSED FUCK.
>>
>>16657238
go to the movies (I hear the Hateful Eight is good),
check out that new Mexican restaurant that opened,
do something fun for godsake, and only pursue if you hit it off
>>
>>16657404
Of course we where friends. At least that's what she has sad to me. She also added me as a brother on facebook.
>>
>>16657391

You're not making any moves. If she thinks about you, she's thinking 'why doesn't he pursue me? I gave him all the signs?"

The longer you wait, the more chance you give a nigga like me a chance to dick her up.
>>
>>16657391
youre probably overthinking it OP, calm down and do friend things with her before you even consider anything higher
>>
>>16657419
You are absolutely right. Thanks for these kind wise words.
>>
>>16657413
>as a brother

You're in for it now, buddy...
>>
>>16657413

>She also added me as a brother on facebook.

And that, /adv/, is when I learned I was being trolled.
>>
>>16657419
What he said. Don't drag this out for several months or she'll end up thinking of you as just a friend. Find something you'd both enjoy and ask her to join you.
>>
>>16657238
Don't wait a few months, if she is in town be like hey wanna meet up for coffee or something and reconnect? If she says yes then you are already leagues ahead of the game because that means she has an interest in you.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.