[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A year and a half ago my luck changed with women. That was when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: cheat.jpg (336 KB, 932x1175) Image search: [Google]
cheat.jpg
336 KB, 932x1175
A year and a half ago my luck changed with women.
That was when I lost my virginity to my now girlfriend. We started out as fuck buddies / dating.
Only, a few weeks after we'd met I had the opportunity to sleep with another girl:
We met at a club and she seemed a bit of a slut - she wanted to have sex only minutes after I first saw her - in the club bathroom.
To my dying day I will regret not having any condoms on me, I had to pass. Instead I went to my girlfriend's place and we fucked, a few weeks later we were officially a couple.
I've had lots of girls flirt with me since, but haven't acted on it.
I keep wondering what I'm missing with other girls, I've nothing to compare her to.
At the same time I know I'm not her first guy. And she keeps saying I'm the best she's ever had. I just keep wondering if it's just her or if I'm really that good.
The other thing is that she's not that good at getting me off. So I also keep wondering if there's someone out there who can please me better.
To me our sex life is mediocre, but I suspect to her I am a God. To me it's mostly personality, this is the girl I can see myself marrying.
Only I wished I'd fucked around more before I'd met her.
I keep asking myself if it would be OK to cheat on her, to see if the sex was any better, and to see how good I really am in bed.
She already has a frame of reference, surely that's a valid reason for cheating on her?
I'll leave you to advice me with that provoking last question.
>>
You could try directing her so she could please you better. It sounds like you'd always be wondering though so I say break up and fuck around.

You have absolutely no "valid reason" to cheat.
>>
>>16657094

Why is it always 'break up then fuck around'?

OP, get your girl used to the idea of the both of you fucking other women. Pimp shit.
>>
you're not missing much.

it it feels good that's all there is to it. some girls will do more crazy stuff in bed than others but if you're good with what your girl dies for you now, quit thinking about what you're missing, cause you aren't missing anything.

if your girl is cool and you love her then keep her. you'll regret fucking around with another pussy just to get your dick wet for 15 minutes of lust before busting and having it all be over.
>>
>>16657094
I've tried directing her a bit, I guess she's just got no talent in bed, or I'm just hard to please.
I don't want to break up with her, I really love her, I feel like she's the girl I'll some day marry.
There's just that nagging thought. I often find myself dreaming of other girls, or imagining other girls as we have sex.
It's just such bad timing that I have all these opportunities knocking at a point where I can't answer.
>>
>>16657112
Not that talented lol? You have nothing to compare it to. Protip: Real sex isn't THAT great.
>>
I would tell your gf your feelings about only being with one girl ever and that you sometimes wonder what the experience would be with others. You never know, she might share you for the experience. Also have a hard time understanding how she has a hard time getting you off, sure a girl can do some crazy things that turn you on, but in the end a guy usually gets off by grabbing them with their manly hands and using them as a fuck toy.
>>
>>16657101
This...maybe.

I mean I wanted to be with just my gf but she suggested it and I wasn't going to turn that shit down.

It's actually made usncloser which blows my mind
>>
>>16657137
True, but she keeps saying I'm soooo good. Essentially comparing me to other guys.
>>16657139
I don't think talking to her about it would work. She's told me she can be very jealous. Unless of course she's secretly turned on by it.
I can't just grab her head when she's blowing me, it just feels like she wouldn't like it, I can't make myself be forceful with her. Though it is a fantasy of mine to just pin a girl to the wall and fuck her silly.
>>
>>16657080
You know me so well. ;P
>>
>>16657152

Dude, open relationships is the way to go. Call me a cuck, whatever makes little soft boys feel better.

I get to fuck new girls all the time, and I had my first 5some ( me and 4 girls) on NYE. It's worth having my girl fuck her ex every 3 months. Fair trade.

OP, convince your girl that the next step to sexual ecstasy is to start including other people.
>>
>>16657186
>True, but she keeps saying I'm soooo good. Essentially comparing me to other guys.

Another protip: GIrls exaggerate to make you feel manly and special.
>>
OP I hope you realize that if you did have a condom on you that day you wouldn't have even had a chance with any of those girls in the club. Murphy's law brother.
>>
>>16657080

I kind of went through this. I was a fat kid all throughout grade school until I was a junior in high school, finally learned to stop eating so fucking much and started getting attention from females. All the way until age 28 I was cheating because it felt good to be validated by females through sex.

I'm not going to tell you to not cheat since I didn't have the willpower to not do it and I still struggle daily. I'm just saying you're going to feel really stupid and childish when you get caught and you're having to explain yourself using basically the "muh feels" defense.
>>
>>16657239
Maybe, but that's also what I want to find out.
Maybe I am God's gift to women, that would be a shame to waste...
Honestly though, I can see her point. I can fuck her indefinitly, making her come over and over. She can't make me come without me really wanting it. When she's blowing me she can't make me come even when I want to.
I feel bad sometimes that she's trying so hard and it just isn't that good.
>>
>>16657282
>Maybe I am God's gift to women, that would be a shame to waste...

Honestly dude, by the things you're saying you're not. It sounds like he's building up your confidence and you're being an ungrateful little shit. Guys don't usually have so much trouble cumming. They cum from having a girl to fuck, they don't expect the girl to do something extra special.
>>
OP, one thing you'll find out is the same thing doesn't work on all women. Your girlfriend might be saying things to make you more confident since you were a virgin. It's entirely possible you end up finding someone who can get you off easily, but you can't do the same for her. Then she leaves you for someone who can maybe satisfy her in bed.
Don't break up for "what if's"
>>
>>16657454
Yeah, this has crossed my mind too. That's some good advice having it affirmed.
>>
>>16657186
Sorry for the late reply to your response. I can already tell from you being afraid to put your hands on her head while giving you head that you are terrible at sex. How can you even contemplate going on to another girl when you haven't had your way with your girlfriend? Tell her that you have safe words you want to use just in case (usually "yellow" for ease up and "red" to stop) then proceed to do what you want with her, don't talk to her other than giving orders on how you want her. Girls love being used, their biggest turn on is knowing you're having a good time.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.