[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a woman and I'm in a relationship. We frequently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2
File: FOP62Ng.jpg (370 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
FOP62Ng.jpg
370 KB, 1280x960
I'm a woman and I'm in a relationship.

We frequently have sex.

But no matter what I'm horny all the time and can't satisfy my desires.

So I think about trying to satisfy myself in other ways when he isn't around.

I masturbate often.

Sometimes I chat with strangers online.

I used to post photos of myself online.

But nothing is working. I can't help but imagine having sex with men and women - I fantasize having multiple partners at once.

It's a stupid problem, but I constantly have a guilty conscience about wanting things I can't have - and urges to get it.
>>
break up with him and go ride a sea of dicks
>>
Date a black man
>>
>>16656891
this.

you'll get tired of getting dicked down soon enough.
>>
I've ridden a sea of dicks. It's not all that enjoyable. And black guys can be overrated.
>>
How old are you? I went through this phase from 17-19 where I just wanted to fuck everything. I actually masturbated for six hours nonstop until I bled, and would have to take frequent bathroom breaks to masturbate. I'm in my twenties now and it's tapered off.

What's your relationship like? You might be able to get him to agree to a MFF threesome from time to time. You could also try making your sex kinkier and see how that goes. Maybe you'll be more satisfied with bruises.
>>
>>16656868
So have multiple partners at once. It wasn't even edgy 10 years ago. Discuss it with your current partner, and if he isn't into it, just move on and do whatever the fuck you want.
>>
We presently have very kinky sex. I think we own just about every toy. I'm also in to BDSM. I've tried MMF a few times before, along with MFF.
>>
>>16656904

Not a terrible idea except that I do love the man that I'm with.
>>
>>16656903

I'm 27 and I haven't stopped being this way since I was, well, way too young.
>>
>>16656868
Spend some of ur free time camming n make some money. Find partners in other states who are willing to fly to you for a couple nights of sex and then go home.
>>
>>16656939

I've thought about camming multiple times. I suppose my number one concern is that I plan to have a career in politics - not sure I want a camming career to be a part of my past.
>>
>>16656916
Love isn't going to fuck the desire out of you before it becomes an issue with your career.
>>
masturbate, have more sex when he's around, fucking deal with it.

it's normal for you to have crazy fantasies, just let them be fantasies. trust me, they're better that way.
>>
>>16656957

Touché. I really don't want to break up with my boyfriend to just have mediocre sex with strangers. But I would agree that I'm at a loss. I've confessed to my boyfriend that I want to have multiple partners at once. He doesn't want to share, of course, but sometimes he seems open to it.
>>
>>16656868
maybe monogamy (or your current partner) just isnt for you.
>>
>>16656961

I can assure you, I've been dealing with it. That's what I've always done. My problem is that the urges, desires, feelings, wants, needs...they just aren't going away. And they get worse. And at times it leads me to drink - not that it's an excuse, I'm just trying to cope with it.
>>
>>16656971
Either way one of you is going to be miserable. If you leave him you could end up in a situation where you're living with 10 people you love just as much and fuck all of them as much as you want in ways you couldn't imagine. You'll never know if you take security over fulfillment.
>>
>>16656976

I've tried dating multiple guys/girls at once. It wasn't as much fun as you think. While I do have sexual desires I try to sate, I also have all the other normal ones. Like the desire to be truly intimate with someone other than sex.
>>
>>16656978
girl I have the same problem.
>>
>>16656985

Hm. Of course, you're right. There is absolutely the possibility that I could end up in my ideal situation. But that doesn't change the fact that I actually love my partner. Leaving him would not only hurt him, but it would also hurt me. Yet, I cannot deny your statement either.
>>
>>16656987
open/poly or keep on doing what you're doing.

i dont think here are any other choices, maybe medication but thats kind of insane.
>>
>>16656990

What do you do?
>>
My recommendation would be to explain it to him in a sense that it has nothing to do with who he is or your own sex life and intimacy, and that this is an desire you have sexually and is more like a fetish for you. You don't want to "cheat" on him because you're heart and loyalty are with him, and you want him to be a part of this experience with you.

Would maybe swingers parties be an option? I have no clue of anything about them other than the basics.
>>
>>16657000

I think I'm afraid of accepting anything as a possible solution. I would agree that being in an open/poly relationship would be ideal, however I feel the pressure to simply be with one person. I've always been afraid of being open about who I am. Normal stuff I'm sure.
>>
>>16657013

I have been looking into possible events to attend or clubs. I've spoken with him about it. He's curious, but cautious. But I'm afraid that he only feigns interest because he knows it's what I want, and I'd hate to force him into something.
>>
1) go to bar.
2) flirt
3) get free drink
4)get fucked
5)repeat
>>
>>16656868
Go to a therapist
Say you're depressed
Get a prescription for Prozac
Take it regularly
And poof. Your sex drive (and emotions) will be gone
>>
Just become a hooker and get paid to get plowed. Refuse the ugly people.
>>
>>16657025
Again, really emphasize that this is a fetish/kink, and has nothing to do with him. Keep a separation between this sexual desire and your relationship. Also tell him that if you were a cheater you wouldn't be telling him about this and you'd go behind his back. Your loyalty is with him. Your passion is for him. Your fetish is meaningless sex with other people, hopefully with him included.
>>
>>16657042

Hmm. Perhaps you're right. Explaining things clearly and making a distinction between the two may help. Thank you for your advice.
>>
>>16657037

I can't help but feel your advice is coming from a real place. Are you on SSRIs or Anti-Depressants?

I've refused such medication years ago - I just don't believe it's healthy for anyone to try and numb the pain away. It's better to try and talk about since it never truly goes away.
>>
I suppose the reason my urgent desires are such an issue is that I don't want to cheat. I've never cheated in my life, and I won't let it happen now. So I want to avoid anything that resembles cheating. Somehow, open/poly relationships just appear to me as a way to formalize cheating.
>>
>>16656897
you just haven't found the right dick to ride yet
>>
>>16657153

There's one guy I think about that I can never get out of my head. It's the same for him, since he emails me every couple months or so telling me that he can't get me out of his mind either. As much as I want to fuck him again (and I do mean to say fuck), he may not be the best person to be with as a partner since we have a history.
>>
>>16657167
What do you value more, relationship or dicking?
Either learn some self restraint/discipline or drop the current guy and go fuck that dude you can't forget about. Choose one or another just don't try to keep both.
>>
>>16657194

Indeed. Although I haven't tried to keep both. The other guy just messages me out of his own volition, and I continue to ignore him.

I've literally put everything I have into my present relationship. It's just that I have these feelings and can't forget about them, can't quell them, can't numb them, can't do anything about them - and I'm just trying to find a way to cope without losing my partner.
>>
>>16656868

Sounds like you could be a sex addict, which is a real and dangerous problem.
>>
>>16657220

I'm aware of that, and I have attempted to join a local sex addict anonymous club because it's so pervasive. However, they're not really active and therefore there are no meetings to attend. I am still presently searching for a support group of some kind.
>>
>>16657206
>I've literally put everything I have into my present relationship.
I dunno keeping in contact with an ex that you still wanna fug doesn't sound like putting everything in to me. That sounds like a back up plan.

>can't do anything about them
I'm pretty sure you can, I just don't think you want to.

>I'm just trying to find a way to cope without losing my partner.
Is that because you don't want him to be hurt or because you don't want to be alone.
Do you even love the guy you're with?
>>
>>16657269

If you had read the previous replies, no, I don't keep in touch an ex. He emails me and I ignore them. I just don't stop myself from reading them. Honestly, I don't know why he keeps emailing when I don't reply.

What can I do about my urges? If I act on them, I risk losing someone I love.

That's my last point, I love him. But I can't help the desires I have - they exist too, despite the fact that I'm in love. That's why I feel like I'm at a loss.
>>
File: bffffff.jpg (148 KB, 400x563) Image search: [Google]
bffffff.jpg
148 KB, 400x563
>>16657283
it's normal (for some?).
don't let yourself be told otherwise.
watch some dan savage or get yourself some book on open relationships if you want to explore this issue further/gain some insight. (i have a decent one its just not in english)
>>
>>16657337

Thank you for your reply. Hmm. Perhaps you're right. I will take your advice - maybe a book could help me.
>>
>>16657093
Yes I am on Prozac. It killed my sex drive, which was ridiculously high before and even if I try to masturbate it doesn't go anywhere (female, so not an issue of erectile dysfunction). Not sure about sex getting me off because I've never had it
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.