[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do I still feel like shit? I have a beautiful gf, just starting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: B7f2_OECEAAyijj.jpg (32 KB, 545x362) Image search: [Google]
B7f2_OECEAAyijj.jpg
32 KB, 545x362
Why do I still feel like shit? I have a beautiful gf, just starting college, a p big circle of good real friends, my family loves me, etc. There is literally nothing wrong in my life and I still feel empty as fuck. How the fuck do I appreciate my life?
>>
I'm in the same situation bud.
>>
because you know that all this is temporary
>>
>>16656831
>have a gf
>just started college

let's see how long that lasts
>>
Someone once wrote that in the black of their blood some people are warriors and this posing the question what happens when there are no wars left to fight ? The point is perhaps you are unfulfilled as everything is too easy. Take up something soul crushingly challenging and then you might be more fulfilled

Or have a wank, cheers me right up
>>
Well i was feeling like this few years back, and then i became sick and had to be operated on. Getting back on my feet was a really eye opening experience for me.
Since then, i appreciate little things more, like being able to do whatevver the fuck i want.
If its all natural to you, you cant really appreciate it. only when you experience the absence of said thing, will you begin to realize what its worth.
>>
>>16656831
>hurrrrrr look at me guys I have all the things that people on this board wish they had but I still found a way to bitch about it hurrrrrr
Fuck off.
>>
>>16657360

What does he have anon?

he has nothing.

The girlfriends, they come and go, but they always take their pound of flesh first.

College, OP, enjoy making nothing and accumulating debt for years.

Big circle of friends, all snakes in the grass, waiting for op to slip up so they can strike

and his family, yeah, but a lot of people have family. Nothing special
>>
>>16657380
>He has nothing
>Lists off the things he has
You're retarded. Please get off the computer now
>>
>>16657385

Anon, girlfriend is a bad thing to have.

You always feel sadder when it ends than you did when you were single, and guess what, you're single.

The college is largely irrelevant- smart people will make money if they go to college or not, and stupid people will get nowhere, college or not.

Friends are only friends if they are still your friends when being friends with you hampers them in some way

It's all bullshit and traps anon the only thing you should treasure is your MONEY
>>
>>16657396
2/10 troll. Got me to respond once.
>>
>>16657396
You have some shitty experiences, dont you anon?
>>
>>16657412

That's just because I've been around anon.

When I was 18, you know, I loved people, wanted to be friends with everyone,

I gave everybody, one chance you know, to show me that they weren't a good person, or I would assume that they were you know, good people.

Then over the years, enough people disappointing me, letting me down, stabbing me in the back, and I'm over it.

People can only hurt you if you get attached to them, or you leave yourself vulnerable.

All you need in life is money, and to not be attached to anyone, and nothing can hurt you.
>>
>>16656952
Fucking this.

Just live in the moment OP. Don't think about ifs and whens. Just focus on what you two do when you're together.

And I would hold off on texting each other on a daily basis. Maybe at night or in the morning to start or finish the day, but never carry on a conversation with her when you two aren't there.

Trust me. I did that with my last relationship. It's all temporary. And I wish I had cherished the moments I DID spend time with her. Rather than building up the relationship mostly through text.
>>
>>16657435
Or it could be because you're a huge faggot
>>
>>16656967
I know relationships are temporary, been through a handful of em bro
>>
>>16657435
People only can hurt you if you are weak, if you dont want to get hurt you need to take the damage and shake it off.
>>
>>16657536

Why take the damage in the first place anon

Hurts less everytime but it never stops hurting
>>
>>16657542
Because I am not a coward, trusts nobody but be with then, don’t expect anything but help then anyway. It only hurt you if you let it hurt you.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.